Hello, I really like BBC.

I want your opinions about her body and what they would do with her. The tattoos she has because we have had encounters with black boys and they wanted her to get tattoos.

After the honeymoon I asked her to be honest, I knew it didn't satisfy her and I suggested the BBC. At first she was incredulous but time fixed it, sometimes she goes out on her dates, other times she brings them home and they have sex in our room. bed, I like to see her new tattoos, haircuts or lingerie that the bulls want, I haven't had sex with her because I don't want to, she does want to but I refuse, 10cm is useless

After the honeymoon I asked her to be honest, I knew it didn't satisfy her and I suggested the BBC. At first she was incredulous but time fixed it, sometimes she goes out on her dates, other times she brings them home and they have sex in our room. bed, I like to see her new tattoos, haircuts or lingerie that the bulls want, I haven't had sex with her because I don't want to, she does want to but I refuse, 10cm is useless
awesome !! i will so step in and fuck her for you !!

she is so hot and love to be balls deep in her wet pussy ,,

do you mind ??

It's her who decides. When she returns from her appointment, show her the post. I have her permission to publish this. Tell me what you want to do. Do you want another tattoo or something else? Tell me everything. I'm considering cuckold pregnancy.

Back