Hello couple here new to this

Hi everyone, I’m a white guy and my wife is indian, and I’ve always fantasized about her being with a black man since we first met. I got her a bbc dildo and we've done roleplay before but never the real thing. She wants to try now hoping to find a bull on here or talk to other couples

Hi everyone, I’m a white guy and my wife is indian, and I’ve always fantasized about her being with a black man since we first met. I got her a bbc dildo and we've done roleplay before but never the real thing. She wants to try now hoping to find a bull on here or talk to other couples
I’m free to chat if you want

Best way is to NOT overthink it. Just have Fun together, it's just Sex 💦💦

Here's a vid, Me pounding and Breeding a sexy thicc Indian wife if you need some visual inspiration 😈😉

View attachment YouCut_20231116_233002921.mp4

Are you in the 239 area code? I am and would love to chat with you. Your wife has an amazing body.

Hi.
We are very similar couple to you. We just had our first experience few weeks ago. If you want to talk DM us.

Sounds good where are you guys located

Back