Hello all

ywgcouple

Couple
New here…this is the sexy woman all of you studs have been dreaming of. I’m 32 and hubby is 52 and BWC.

We enjoy trying new things and have been with a couple BBC studs so far and it’s been great.

We don’t do cuck stuff and my husband likes to participate. All good respectful fun.

Attachments

• IMG_1063.jpeg
    IMG_1063.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 244
New here…this is the sexy woman all of you studs have been dreaming of. I’m 32 and hubby is 52 and BWC.

We enjoy trying new things and have been with a couple BBC studs so far and it’s been great.

We don’t do cuck stuff and my husband likes to participate. All good respectful fun.
Hubby robbed the cradle for a young hot wife and now wants to share you??

I

full

Actually he’s semi retired and I earn most of the income. We want to share me and if you get ahold of me you’re gonna have your hands full stud. ;)
Not knowing where you are … but if the wind of life ever blows you to Dubai, say hello ✨

Welcome to the website! There are a LOT of gorgeous women on this site who are active in this Lifestyle! Maybe yours will be one of them! The best experience is for ladies/couples to VERIFY themselves

I posted the details below... 👍🏾

Always good to see more beautiful married chicks in here. Makes it all worth it! :D

Nice

Hi, in Dubai too.

We have never tried this before but we want to...any advice on how we start?

Last edited:
Back