Has your wife ever apologized for having a really good orgasm with another guy ?

Loridan

Couple
We get with a guy we know semi regularly. We've done it quite a few times with him over two years.
First times were very awkward but fun. We could never relax and really enjoy it.
It got better each time. Now it's a fun, exciting and very relaxing night for all of us.
Wife easily can get off from me licking her or with a vibrator. She's never cum while we had intercourse.
Our friend is younger, 35, skinny nerd type body, big tool.
We'd been with probably 15 times, always good sexy fun. One night I did her first. We don't need/use condoms, we usually cum in her. I finished my turn, he started, they went for quite a while in several positions. She was really turned on. He got on top, started to really go at it. She was really into it. Her body got stiff, she pushed her pussy up against his pumps and she had a huge orgasm. That instantly got him off. They layed there kissing for a minute till he rolled off. She looked at me and said I'm sorry but that was so good. Sometimes she's embarrassed after she cums with him.
Since then he's got her off like that several times. She's cum while I'm fucking her but only after she's cum with him.
Our sex life is fantastic since we started all this.

Has your wife ever apologized for enjoying another guy so much? She ever get embarrassed with how turned on she gets?

We get with a guy we know semi regularly. We've done it quite a few times with him over two years.
First times were very awkward but fun. We could never relax and really enjoy it.
It got better each time. Now it's a fun, exciting and very relaxing night for all of us.
Wife easily can get off from me licking her or with a vibrator. She's never cum while we had intercourse.
Our friend is younger, 35, skinny nerd type body, big tool.
We'd been with probably 15 times, always good sexy fun. One night I did her first. We don't need/use condoms, we usually cum in her. I finished my turn, he started, they went for quite a while in several positions. She was really turned on. He got on top, started to really go at it. She was really into it. Her body got stiff, she pushed her pussy up against his pumps and she had a huge orgasm. That instantly got him off. They layed there kissing for a minute till he rolled off. She looked at me and said I'm sorry but that was so good. Sometimes she's embarrassed after she cums with him.
Since then he's got her off like that several times. She's cum while I'm fucking her but only after she's cum with him.

Has your wife ever apologized for enjoying another guy so much? She ever get embarrassed with how turned on she gets?
Wife here, I love being with another man while my hubby watch or join sometimes, yes my orgasm sometime more intense that way, and he knows and loves to see me so sexy and wild enjoy bbc. 💋

Yes! The more sex my wife has with her Bull, the more sex we have ourselves!
she's embarrassed after she cums with him.
That is why she does not want me on her dates. She wants to be totally uninhibited with her Bull and not having to hold anything back. I know she has stronger and deeper orgasms than with me. Often when she cums really hard with me, I know she's thinking of her Bull fucking her with his thick black cock. That is why we're in the lifestyle.

Last edited:
Once we decided to explore sharing, my wife flirted up on a friend of mine.. he sent a pic of his tool which lead to her giving him a FANTASTIC blowjob soon after. It was awkward at first, but we went a second time about 2 months later and it was a little more relaxed. By the time the third came around, about a year later, they were both totally relaxed and that's when he really got into her guts...LOL That was about 2 years ago. I video them and I regularly jack off re-living that night. What's the point in inviting someone to fuck your wife if you don't want her to have a good time????

Last edited:
No apologies here, love it when she is taken over the top more than once and the total abandonment, she shows coming and coming again and again and resting getting ready for round 2 or 3. I love the attention she receives and the animalistic release it gives us all. Wish we had started sooner

No apologies here, love it when she is taken over the top more than once and the total abandonment, she shows coming and coming again and again and resting getting ready for round 2 or 3. I love the attention she receives and the animalistic release it gives us all. Wish we had started sooner
That describes us

No I have not, my husband wants me to have different experiences and knows different means more orgasms. I have apologized for getting too intimate with guys while kissing. The intimacy embarrassed me but hubby loved it.
Let loose and enjoy yourself. I like it when she get all into it! I prefer to leave her alone with him in the room and peek in intermittently or just let her go to his place and hear about her adventure when she gets back home! 🤩

Let loose and enjoy yourself. I like it when she get all into it! I prefer to leave her alone with him in the room and peek in intermittently or just let her go to his place and hear about her adventure when she gets back home! 🤩
My husband will also step away and just listen from another room. When my sex voice changes it becomes too much and he has to return to see what made me change my tone of voice

My husband will also step away and just listen from another room. When my sex voice changes it becomes too much and he has to return to see what made me change my tone of voice
You're ENJOYING yourself... Mystery solved. I hope you get to explore more often. Sounds like you may need to come to Vegas and make some more noises! ;)

You're ENJOYING yourself... Mystery solved. I hope you get to explore more often. Sounds like you may need to come to Vegas and make some more noises! ;)
I like to record little clips when I peak in. She has a lovely highlight reel!!

Back