Harem pics

So beautiful to see all these lovely women with black guys. I'll never have a women that hot im my life and it makes me feel so good to know they are being taken care of. I only wish my wife could be in a photo like that for me to share.

My Queen hasn’t yet gone black (though she’s impatient to take her first BBC), but she is proud to have joined her first Bull’s harem. She and her four harem sisters haven’t met, but they’re all committed to doing absolutely anything their Master commands them to do. He’s currently slut training my Queen. Skills that will stand her in good stead when she begins to serve a King!
So hot 🤗

She’s been trying to learn how to derp throat with only mixed results. She can sometimes take her masters (snallish) covk into her throat a few times before gagging.

Over the weekend she was excited to tell me that on their most recent play date, three days ago, he face fucked her for a few minutes without her gaghing at all. She’s not there yet, but for the first time she’s confident that he Master WILL succeed in training her to deep throat.

I’m SO PROUD of her! ❤️

She’s been trying to learn how to derp throat with only mixed results. She can sometimes take her masters (snallish) covk into her throat a few times before gagging.

Over the weekend she was excited to tell me that on their most recent play date, three days ago, he face fucked her for a few minutes without her gaghing at all. She’s not there yet, but for the first time she’s confident that he Master WILL succeed in training her to deep throat.

I’m SO PROUD of her!

I’m SO PROUD of her! ❤️
Keep giving your A game ...she will succeed
❤️

Back