Growers?

Saw a video of a modest sized black guy and after the cute woman sucked him he got really, really big. It amazed me how much bigger he got and realized that we so rarely see a video of a BBC that isn't already at full size and hard.

Anybody seen a great video of a BBC that is a grower and we can see him start off soft?

Any BBC guys out there? Can we see a soft and hard pic comparison?

Thanks

Saw a video of a modest sized black guy and after the cute woman sucked him he got really, really big. It amazed me how much bigger he got and realized that we so rarely see a video of a BBC that isn't already at full size and hard.

Anybody seen a great video of a BBC that is a grower and we can see him start off soft?

Any BBC guys out there? Can we see a soft and hard pic comparison?

Thanks
I’m definitely a grower lol

I'm not gonna lie I am definitely a grower myself and being cold is my kryptonite! LOL

Women wonder why alot of us keep our socks on? Well it's not a security blanket that's for sure. See alot of times people will have that AC on in the hotel room and black men are tropical by nature so being cold and shivering for some of us is definitely a hindrance. If I'm cold my ******* will literally shrivel up like a snail retreating back into his shell. That's why when I am asked how big I am I I alway say between 9" and 10" inches when I am hard. As long as the woman is sexy and I am warm and excited then she can expect the full potential blowing her back out but if I'm cold and shivering my ******* will be looking like back when I was in elementary school!🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

*******, well unless your dick stays hard 24/7, or it stays the same size regardless, we all grow from flaccid to hard, haha. Now how much it grows, depends on a few factors. I can say for me, as someone mentioned, depending on the attraction, and the interaction between the person I am with, it differs. Then there is the whole issue of how healthy you are. If you can't feed that muscle the right amount of ******* to get it to its maximum size, then it is like a race car in the garage with a poor engine.

Back