When your wife says that size and strength do not matter, she is complimenting you. Look at it, it extends up to her navel, that is, at the level of the entire uterus. You have to understand her feeling when she feels all this gently inside her, the feeling of dictation and the desire to continue those shivers that invade her entire body and her sensitive points of her build .
IMG_20240624_125306.jpg

From here comes the heat of the desert, the strength of the first men and their warlike harshness; your wife will feel it when it explodes inside her. This member blessed by talisman of addiction to pure water from African countries, from here comes the strength of the milk which makes the seed germinate and blooms the body of your femaleView attachment 3745130View attachment 3745133View attachment 3745136View attachment 3745138View attachment 3745140View attachment 3745141
Perfect Shape for a Guillotine

When your wife says that size and strength do not matter, she is complimenting you. Look at it, it extends up to her navel, that is, at the level of the entire uterus. You have to understand her feeling when she feels all this gently inside her, the feeling of dictation and the desire to continue those shivers that invade her entire body and her sensitive points of her build .
View attachment 7271298
She needs her cervix smashed

Mitch has an 8 inch thick penis. I met with him at a coffee shop. Cyndi crossed her legs and he noticed her auburn pubes escaping from the red lace front. he said that he wanted her and asked if i'd agree to him sending flowers to our house.

Mitch picked her up while I was away at a conference. he had a Corvette and drove her to a Red Roof Inn on the Interstate. He fucked her silly for 12 hours.

Back