Got Just a Little too Curious

Biggdaddy412

Male
Gold Member
From
MO, US
My route down the sissy road off a little different. I invited a Alpha to our house to discuss BDSM and when he left I wished I never would have. He definitely pushed all boundaries and limits when he was done. His cock at my age of 57 was the first cock other than my mine I had ever touched. It also made me start to crave cock and crave sucking cock so afterwards I started the hunt for my next one. I had an elder Black man(68)answer my ad and so we set for my first visit to service him. He let me in and motioned me to his bed. He was already undressed and ready to go as he crawled into the bed and started to get high. I quickly undressed and joined him so I took my place between his wide spread legs as he slowly started to stroke it as I undressed. I climbed in and reached for his semi hard cock as I started to slip into my eager mouth I started to cum and never even touched my hard cock. I thought it was a fluke or something but when I sucked my 2nd black cock I came again. The third cock was white and when I put it in to my mouth nothing happened so from that point forward it has been black only cock for me. I love BBC because it feels and tastes better in both holes. My curiosity has caused and addiction and I met my Master here so he also has started my journey into being a sissy. He has asked me to leave my wife and move in with him. I have always been faithful but now BBC has made me faithful and loyal to it. When I finally tell my wife she will be devastated but we haven't had sex in over 10 years and she leaves alone way too much. I am still romantic and like to be close, cuddle and makeout now even though I have decided to live the rest of my life as a bottom.

Back