Going to pick up my gf from a random guy’s house

Cuck&QoSGF

Male
Gold Member
She told me it’s a Haitian guy she met at a hotel bar when going out with her gf last night. She has a petite frame but big ass so she attracts many. She sounded completely worn out on the phone. I won’t ask question unless she volunteers, which she rarely does (she talks about sex openly with mainly her girlfriends). Ignorance or truth?

She told me it’s a Haitian guy she met at a hotel bar when going out with her gf last night. She has a petite frame but big ass so she attracts many. She sounded completely worn out on the phone. I won’t ask question unless she volunteers, which she rarely does (she talks about sex openly with mainly her girlfriends). Ignorance or truth?
Sometimes blissful ignorance is better than hard truth mate.

You're already aware that she hasn't hooked up with him because she's curious about Haitian cuisine, so what else you need to know?
That she was thrilled riding a 9inch dick? That she took it in her ass too? What difference would that make to you?
Be grateful for having a savage bid-booty slut in your life and stick to your cuck role, respecting the things she's disclosing to you. :sneaky:

Back