Giving my wife no other option but BBC

Rdonger

Male
Gold Member
Still going strong! 11 months of no PIV. About 3 months ago while jerking me off she started saying I want him inside me. As soon as she says it I cum in her hand. I also started acting like I’m going to fuck her but instead fucking the outside of her pussy while she presses my cock against it. Several times she has tried to put it in but I reach down and move her hand away.

She has now started grabbing my hand while I’m playing with her pussy and moving her pelvis up and down you can tell she is frustrated. I still make her cum I’m just not penetrating her. I did buy a large dildo but I think that might give her what she wants so I haven’t given it to her.

We are going on a ski trip in February. There are always good looking dudes at the bars hitting on women. My hope is to befriend one, get a few drinks in her and head back to the room. She is really shy when it comes to sex but I think that will have been 16 months without a cock I’m pretty sure she will take anything someone wants to put in her.

Back