stretch002-jpg.192140

love the grip hes got on her arse

shes going nowhere until hes emptied his sack

and what a view :love:

Last edited:
may_12_568-jpg.235375

love this example of humble surrender that this suggests to me

from her head down bottom and vagina out posture

i showed this picture to my wife and asked her how she saw it and how she would feel in her position

she agreed that she looks in total surrender to him and if she was in this position and situation she would prefer him to spank her bottom first and then she would do the same by adopting the same posture and attitude and bow her head while displaying her red bottom her bumhole and vagina to this guy with the embarrassment of her shameless exposure of her vagina and bumhole arsousing her she would be his to command

and when his cock is entering her wet vagina and she would be helpless to stop it or stop the feeling of humiliated lust shes feeling knowing he has complete control of her and shes presenting her most private and prided parts of her in such a humiliating way to him and she would soon be lost in lust on his cock and wanting to please her conqueror while she cums on his cock

and it would feel so good lol

my wifes spanked bottom and wet vagina presented to her conqueror lolIMG20221015000509.jpgIMG20221015000552.jpg

Back