Girls getting Blacked!

You know, I think the exact opposite is true. Watching television or reading a magazine, it's obvious that advertisers are doing their best to depict interracial couples, a lot with children. Of these, I'd say that 75 percent of the ads show White women with Black men.

To underscore my point, please watch 'normal' (broadcast) TV. Mark down every time you see an interracial couple, one mark for a White male with Black female, and in another column, a mark for a Black male with a White female. I'm convinced that it wouldn't take you very long to see which way the advertisers are going!

IMO, advertisers are reading the handwriting on the wall and catering more towards reality - more White women are hooking up with Black males than the opposite!

I haven’t ever taken count, but have noticed only by observation. Another thing I’ve noticed: In an advertisement threesome of a white male, white female and black male, they seem to make the white male the slow-witted one while the white female and black female laugh at his demise.

I haven’t ever taken count, but have noticed only by observation. Another thing I’ve noticed: In an advertisement threesome of a white male, white female and black male, they seem to make the white male the slow-witted one while the white female and black female laugh at his demise.
I’ve noticed an alternative family too, a white mom, her white *******, a black man, and a 50/50 young boy, obviously a second family for the mom, they make it a point that she hasn’t really upgraded, but certainly hasn’t downgrade, she merely shifted sideways, and that’s how they want you to perceive it, as a lateral movement that we shouldn’t think twice about,,,and I’m okay with that, never was a fan of the whole who’s superior thing.

One white gal vs. two Indian bois
44535574_original.jpg

Ladies, can the word "hoe" be used in a nice complementive sentence? Like gorgeous black man comfortable showing his big black dick after you respectfully ask to see it at your house.

I certainly agree. As I have noticed several interracial ad's featuring black men with white women. And really can't recall any ads that feature white men with black women. I have even noticed a lot more interracial couples with a black male and white female in public nowadays than in the past. (A lot more)its very obvious that more white women are choosing black men. I seem to notice this almost daily just my observations as a white male. Yes I support such couples. As there is nothing wrong about white women having a preference for black men
An ad from Academy sports and outdoors the black man has certainly chosen the white women

Attachments

• 20220329_150956.jpg
    20220329_150956.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 164
I certainly agree. As I have noticed several interracial ad's featuring black men with white women. And really can't recall any ads that feature white men with black women. I have even noticed a lot more interracial couples with a black male and white female in public nowadays than in the past. (A lot more)its very obvious that more white women are choosing black men. I seem to notice this almost daily just my observations as a white male. Yes I support such couples. As there is nothing wrong about white women having a preference for black men
I believe so also. I see white women with black men almost daily. And some days several couples. Most of these men seem to have some fine and sexy white women.
Black man is getting some of the most beautiful and sexy white women nowadays and it's beautiful

Ladies, can the word "hoe" be used in a nice complementive sentence? Like gorgeous black man comfortable showing his big black dick after you respectfully ask to see it at your house.
Have never thought the term 'hoe" can be used in a positive context. It's fine to enjoy sex, and even be willing to have multiple partners - and there really is no proper connotation to what defines a person as a "hoe". Especially since it's a term that can be used for all people and not limited to women.
Personally it makes me uncomfortable so I find it difficult to even try and put a positive spin on it.

Have never thought the term 'hoe" can be used in a positive context. It's fine to enjoy sex, and even be willing to have multiple partners - and there really is no proper connotation to what defines a person as a "hoe". Especially since it's a term that can be used for all people and not limited to women.
Personally it makes me uncomfortable so I find it difficult to even try and put a positive spin on it.
Society has put us women (women that enjoy sex as much as men), in one place, then put a fence around us, there is no way to refer to women like us that isn’t derogatory to the rest of the world. Oh sure,,,in places like this we can accept being called a “slut for black cock”,,,but to the straight world a slut is a slut! At this point (even though I prefer almost any strange cock that bigger than my hub’s), I just go with Queen of Spades,,,the men I'm interested in know what I’m referring to.

Back