Girls getting Blacked!

when I post pics....you just expect some one to take some and post elsewhere....that's just part of posting on the net....because actually that's where I got them...so it's all part of the game

But I have some pics that are "one of a kind"...I have cropped or blown up/cleaned up...and sometimes originally they were even part of a background and I cropped them blew them up and made them the pic...one of a kind

how sad when I see some of those pics taken by people and re-posted ON THIS SITE!
Maybe he just saved them his favorites and later decided to repost them. Anyway, you should take it as a compliment and appreciate the fact that your great pics are being enjoyed by even more people

when I post pics....you just expect some one to take some and post elsewhere....that's just part of posting on the net....because actually that's where I got them...so it's all part of the game

But I have some pics that are "one of a kind"...I have cropped or blown up/cleaned up...and sometimes originally they were even part of a background and I cropped them blew them up and made them the pic...one of a kind

how sad when I see some of those pics taken by people and re-posted ON THIS SITE!
????

These look like pics from when my sisters and I have gone out to clubs or when we've had sorority mixers with our big brothers and their black fraternity. In fact there is a pic that one of us is in that was posted a while back.

Back