Girls getting Blacked!

Love all of them Sub..but because I'm so bad at recognizing who they are, I would have liked it much better if there were names with the photos..lol

I try to do the names ...if it gives them...a lot of these celeb snap shot sites don't give a name...guess they think we know them all...hell even sometimes when they do give a name I have no idea who it is

About half-way down this thread, I loved the photo of the blond girl on the hood of the yellow car getting fucked by the black guy in the gray shirt.. She's gorgeous and has a really hot body.. I think it was attachment 1620960..

what really makes the pic hot.........that ring she has on!
I really doubt a husband would be outside fucking his wife on the hood of the car...so chances are that is some else's wife...with the 'urge"

I try to do the names ...if it gives them...a lot of these celeb snap shot sites don't give a name...guess they think we know them all...hell even sometimes when they do give a name I have no idea who it is
Google Image Search might help. Unfortunately the new site makes that harder to do. You used to be able to just right-click in Chrome.

what really makes the pic hot.........that ring she has on!
I really doubt a husband would be outside fucking his wife on the hood of the car...so chances are that is some else's wife...with the 'urge"

I totally agree, especially, from what I can see, he's not wearing a wedding band himself.. And because it's outside like it is, I doubt it's her husband who took the photo either.. She's got that look on her face that she enjoys cheating and she's going to get some black cock any way she can get it.. most likely another black guy or one of her girlfriends who took the photo.. What do you think Hub..

Back