Girlfriend felt in love with her Colleague

BenCuck98

Couple
It's official..... And it's not a fantasy.My girlfriend left me and now we're just friends.....
I told you about the her being in love with her colleague. She told me that when she is with him , she doesn't miss me and she can not let me touch her because now she belongs to him.

She told me that we can remain friends and I am allowed to watch their sex.

I expected this because she didn't have sex with me since April and she was spending way more time with him than me . She also told me that he's enough for him and he can satisfy him sexually way better than me .

As I heard it it was a mix feeling of sadness and being turned on. But honestly I was really turned on and horny. I am sure that I am a looser cuckold....

It's official..... And it's not a fantasy.My girlfriend left me and now we're just friends.....
I told you about the her being in love with her colleague. She told me that when she is with him , she doesn't miss me and she can not let me touch her because now she belongs to him.

She told me that we can remain friends and I am allowed to watch their sex.

I expected this because she didn't have sex with me since April and she was spending way more time with him than me . She also told me that he's enough for him and he can satisfy him sexually way better than me .

As I heard it it was a mix feeling of sadness and being turned on. But honestly I was really turned on and horny. I am sure that I am a looser cuckold....
Nothing wrong with getting turned on by the thought of your GF with another man. Quite normal I’d say and especially in a group like this one. But. She’s made it clear she doesn’t want you. Time to move on. Unless you just want to be the meal ticket for someone that’s only using you. You can find a GF that likes to play, and still has love and respect for you. They are about there. Just need to look.

Nothing wrong with getting turned on by the thought of your GF with another man. Quite normal I’d say and especially in a group like this one. But. She’s made it clear she doesn’t want you. Time to move on. Unless you just want to be the meal ticket for someone that’s only using you. You can find a GF that likes to play, and still has love and respect for you. They are about there. Just need to look.
Thats very true

So you need to have a very frank conversation with her. About life and partners in life. And that THE most important thing in a couple is friendship, close caring, loving friendship. And that in a modern couple, her sex life should always be about whoever she wants at that time. And in a lifetime of love with a partner, there should be as many lovers for her as she desires.
Then, judge her reaction and ask her to move in with you, be your girlfriend, even your wife 😊

Back