Gf first bbc dildo experience

My girlfriend and I have been having discussions about involving a black man in our sex life. I want it, but she is a little bit cautious to it. After several chats, we decided to slowly start by ordering a black dildo. We got on the web and found the perfect one for her. 1.5 inches in girth and 11 inches long. Now, all we had to do was wait and she was very excited.

We got home, one Sunday afternoon and there it was on our front doorstep. We ran inside immediately and opened it. It was bigger than we had imagined, but decided we would try it later that night.

We just had laid down. My girlfriend slipped into a white bralette, white panties and a garter. I could see every accent of her body and I grew hard. I was excited to watch her black virgin p**** wrap around our dildo. She had no idea what was coming for her. I laid her on her back, spread her legs and grabbed the dildo. I lathered it in oil and started to prepare her. I slipped my finger into her and kissed her n***** slowly, swirling my tongue around it. She let out a gasp as I slowly inserted another finger into her. I could feel her wanting her more as her p**** tightened. She was getting more wet and I knew she was ready. “Are you ready for this big black cock?” I proclaimed as I grabbed it. Between breathes, she pleaded “please give it to me, I want it.”

I slowly inserted the tip into her, but her tight little hole was not experienced. I moved my mouth to her c***, thinking that it would ease her into taking more. She moaned loudly and I knew she liked it. She wanted more. I thrusted the black dildo in and out of her juicy p**** pushing it a little bit more each time. All while keeping my tongue pressed against her c***. I started to flick with my tongue and she could not handle it. She started to moan loudly and her p**** tightened, starting to orgasm. She screamed out “I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum keep going.” I removed my mouth to watch her glorious p**** cum around this large black cock. This was what I wanted to see. I enjoyed every second of it. I did not want to stop. I wanted to watch her cum again. “Wonderful honey, I loved watching you cum, now you are going to do it again” I demanded it because I needed to see that again. I grabbed her little pink v******* from the side drawer and I looked her in the eyes. “Are you ready to cum again, around this big black cock?” “Yes” she gasped. I turned it on, put it to her c*** and went even deeper with the dildo. I knew she would not be able to handle this. A few deep thrusts and she was cuming again. I knew it, her mouth opened wide, her back arched and I watched her p**** tighten. She let out a deep breath followed by a loud moan. “I’m cumming again babe, I’m cumming!” I let her finish, before taking the d**** out. That was enough for her. She did very well. The next step is to watch her get demolished by a real black man.

Dm me if interested

My girlfriend and I have been having discussions about involving a black man in our sex life. I want it, but she is a little bit cautious to it. After several chats, we decided to slowly start by ordering a black dildo. We got on the web and found the perfect one for her. 1.5 inches in girth and 11 inches long. Now, all we had to do was wait and she was very excited.

We got home, one Sunday afternoon and there it was on our front doorstep. We ran inside immediately and opened it. It was bigger than we had imagined, but decided we would try it later that night.

We just had laid down. My girlfriend slipped into a white bralette, white panties and a garter. I could see every accent of her body and I grew hard. I was excited to watch her black virgin p**** wrap around our dildo. She had no idea what was coming for her. I laid her on her back, spread her legs and grabbed the dildo. I lathered it in oil and started to prepare her. I slipped my finger into her and kissed her n***** slowly, swirling my tongue around it. She let out a gasp as I slowly inserted another finger into her. I could feel her wanting her more as her p**** tightened. She was getting more wet and I knew she was ready. “Are you ready for this big black cock?” I proclaimed as I grabbed it. Between breathes, she pleaded “please give it to me, I want it.”

I slowly inserted the tip into her, but her tight little hole was not experienced. I moved my mouth to her c***, thinking that it would ease her into taking more. She moaned loudly and I knew she liked it. She wanted more. I thrusted the black dildo in and out of her juicy p**** pushing it a little bit more each time. All while keeping my tongue pressed against her c***. I started to flick with my tongue and she could not handle it. She started to moan loudly and her p**** tightened, starting to orgasm. She screamed out “I’m going to cum, I’m going to cum keep going.” I removed my mouth to watch her glorious p**** cum around this large black cock. This was what I wanted to see. I enjoyed every second of it. I did not want to stop. I wanted to watch her cum again. “Wonderful honey, I loved watching you cum, now you are going to do it again” I demanded it because I needed to see that again. I grabbed her little pink v******* from the side drawer and I looked her in the eyes. “Are you ready to cum again, around this big black cock?” “Yes” she gasped. I turned it on, put it to her c*** and went even deeper with the dildo. I knew she would not be able to handle this. A few deep thrusts and she was cuming again. I knew it, her mouth opened wide, her back arched and I watched her p**** tighten. She let out a deep breath followed by a loud moan. “I’m cumming again babe, I’m cumming!” I let her finish, before taking the d**** out. That was enough for her. She did very well. The next step is to watch her get demolished by a real black man.

Dm me if interested
Our favourite dildos

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221004-030215_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221004-030215_Gallery.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 259
CHRISTINE: The conversation and interaction at a Lover's Lane can be quite risque
if not down-right humiliating for hubby/boyfriend.
The woman that helped us was probably in her 30's.

After telling her that "we've" started using a smooth, bullet-shaped dildo/vibrator on me,
she said that my next toy should be just a dildo... more cock-like but it has to be bigger and
should have a head on it.

She even had a chart that displayed different size & shape penises on it.
"Which one is closest to your husband's?" she asked. I laughed but then pointed
to the one that was small and uncircumcised.

"Oh my!" she said, "You'd definitely enjoy one with a big mushroom head."
Ray blushed a bright red. "It's okay! It's all about making her happy... right?",
said the saleslady.

Well, we brought it home and later that afternoon "we" tried it on for size.
After Ray worked the bulbous knob in just a few inches, I shuddered and came hard.
In fact I came too fast. A few hour later, I wanted to try again.
At least this time, I held off until he got the knob against my cervix, but I had my
most intense orgasm yet. We didn't say anything but I think we both kind of knew right then,
I was obviously hooked on big dick.

Dm me if interested
Mmmmmm so hot 🔥 🥵

Back