Getting Stretched.

The first time we where with a black men it was a bit hurtfull for me but now i dont want something else. I dont feel my bfs dick anymore.

I was introduced to a black male masseur he was late fifties , I booked my appointment, my friend telling me he was the best she had ever had , he was lovely so friendly and not bad looking , I undressed and lay on the bed , he asked if he could remove the towel so to have my whole body to work on , as he massaged he asked how I chose him , my friend comes here I said , Ann , oh , your her friend he said , Ann has mentioned you , so would you like the same treatment, yes please , His hands worked wonders , then he went to my ass and his fingers wondered between my cheeks causing me to react , relax he said , let me do my job , I spread my legs and he worked me to a frenzy,his fingers where wonderful , he turned me over , now he squeezed my tits pinching my now erect nipples,slowly going down to my clit then felt his tongue enter me , I was so aroused I didn’t see him get naked , I looked up to see one huge thick cock , it was not long but so thick , he pocked it on my clit as he squeezed my nipples , he moved forward and I felt his cock head start to enter me , fuck , it hurt , but slowly he fed it in little by little , my god it hurt I was being ripped open but so wanted it in me , he was great so gentle eventually it was in , never felt so stretched before but as he withdrew and back in I accomadated him and it got easier, once I was comfortable with the size I encouraged him to fuck harder until he wanted to unload in me , I was so stretched for days but so enjoyed it , my friend was so correct he was the best masseur I have ever had .
Make profile but a female responding?

Back