Getting my Asian GF blacked

Hello folks. After reading all the amazing stories on this forum, I decided to share the personal story of introducing my ex to her first (and many following) bbc.

So as an introduction. I'm a 6'2", 175 lbs white male, and she is a stunning 5'3", 110 lbs Asian American with nice round ass and very sensitive cute tits. We met in Europe and all the romance started there with a lot of hot sex all the time. She is pretty open-minded as she was born and grew up in the states, so not a typical conservative Asian girl that you may think of. She also has a huge sex appetite.

Our relationship built up fast and we moved to the states: she took a job on the West Coast, while I was advancing my education on the East Coast. So every other week I'd just have to take a flight to spend a weekend with her.

Because we were doing long distance most of the time, a lot of sexting was involved in that relationship and we moved up to playing around with the idea of threesomes/hotwifing and this idea was a turn on for both of us. She picked up that this was a huge turn on for me and incorporated more and more if it in our sexting. Specifically, she would frequently text how she would like to invite a bull so that I can see her property fucked while holding her hand, rubbing her face and chin, caressing her tits or just getting sucked (if she even can do that being overwhelmed with pleasure). She also wanted to participate in a gangbang creampie, with plenty of strangers just unloading in her pussy. This also wasn't out of the table, as she hated condoms and was using IUD for birth control. Anyway, we met every couple of weeks and had a lot of long hot sex, while sexting in between meetings was heavily used to build up lust and anticipation.

We were already planning on having some threesome and even looking for a third party (getting dp was her other huge desire, I would frequently use dildo or butt plug, but she would always say that she wish it was another real warm cock stretching her ass/pussy along with me), but then COVID kicked in and we had to postpone this plan. As everything moved online we lived together throughout the first half a year of COVID, but then I had to leave for Europe for some time.

She visited me in Europe a couple of times, we continued sexting heavily in between, but as you would imagine COVID put our plans on hold. At the same time gradually I started introducing more of BBC theme in our sexting, indicating that that would be hot to see her petite body fucked by a black bull, appreciate the visual contrast, see how her pussy creams and squits around his cock abd then eventually to see her pussy overflown with bulls cum. Initially she didn't respond much to BBC theme, indicating that she doesn't really care about race at all and that that's irrelevant to her fantasy. Over time though , she picked up that that was a turn on for me, and started incorporating more of that in our sexting. She would frequently describe in scenario in which she would tease me and then deny, leaving me restrained, and then just moving to serve a black guy, who would suddenly enter the room. Her fantasies become more and more detailed: she would describe in detail how she would start sucking him off, paying attention to balls and ass, then she would describe sex ending with getting a huge creampie.

I also ordered a beautiful anklet for her and encouraged her to wear it publicly from time to time, just to play around indicating her availability.

The COVID was ongoing and I had to stay in Europe for some more time. At the same time she got a new job and had to move to another location in the states. We continued playing with this fantasy. Her new place didn't have in-unit laundry and dryer, so she decided to use local laundromat for this purpose. She also texted me that there was a young black guy working there. I asked whether she liked him and she said that he looked strong, handsome and cute. I picked that up and encouraged her to wear the anklet the next time she visits the laundromat. I think at that point she was already deeply absorbed into a fantasy, so she found the idea hot and didn't protest at all.

The next time she was wearing the anklet and trying to attract the attention of the guy, but he seemed not to be noticing any effort. Some more visits later he started recognizing her as a visitor and talked to her. They had a friendly chat. A visit after that he let her know that he was going to quit this job. She immediately texted me asking what to do. I encouraged her to leave a note with a phone number to him when she was about to leave the laundromat. She did it, and he texted her the same day, inviting her to go out.

She reported everything to me and asked for an advice as I was far away. I encouraged her to go out with that guy, wearing her anklet. The weekend came, she went out with him, he noticed the anklet, but didn't react, or, perhaps, didn't know the meaning. Anyway, they had some friendly time. After that date she let him know that she had a boyfriend, but that she is also available for hook ups withy encouragement and consent. He responded that he is okay with that. She again asked me whether she shall proceed, as she was turned on. I encouraged her to go out with him on another date, but not to have sex yet. In a couple of weeks later she went on another date and was texting me in a very aroused mood immediately after. She told me that they went out on a date to the park and the conversation heated up fast, they made out and eventually she gave him a blowjob just on a bench in the park. She has great oral skills, so the guy didn't last long, exploding in her mouth, which she diligently cared to swallow without losing any drop. That was the first black cock she has ever tasted and she told me that it was a very different feeling in terms of giving blowjob to me, heavier in both taste and scent, but she liked it and was super turned on and wet. It took all her endurance not to let him come to her place with her and not to have sex. She masturbated hard at home and told me that she was so horny and wanted to fuck so badly. She wanted his black cock to bury in her pyssy all the way, stretch her and make her come again and again. I asked her whether she wanted to fuck him and she said yes, so badly. I asked whether it was getting romantic or just purely sexual and she said that it was purely sexual. So I said that it's unfortunate that I won't be there for her first time, but if she wants, she can proceed.

That's the first part of our story, if you guys are interested I can proceed with continuing.

Last edited:
P2.

So, after giving BJ in the park, my ex was very horny and called and sexted me many times. Still, she wanted to discuss with me what to do next, as the guy was texting her and asking when she will be free to meet next time. We decided to take things slowly and she requested to see his fresh STD tests. He didn't have any recent and needed some time to get that done. Thinking back, that probably worked well for us, as this gave us some time not to rush, but to take everything in our own pace, make sure we are on the same page and okay with everything.

The next few weeks passed by us heavily sexting. Anticipation was building. Our sexting, previously scattered all around the place and frequently focused on the sex between us (although, hotwifing theme was , became way more focused on her upcoming sex date. She started changing her attitude slightly: earlier she would show little to no interest in race element of hotwifing, injecting it in our sexting from time to time just to tease me. Now, I think the idea of having sex with another guy became way more detailed, way more personalized for her. After she got some oral familiarity with his cock, the sexting became heavily focused on interracial theme. She would frequently send me some naughty picture of her pussy saying something like: "look at this delicious pussy. It's gonna get it's first (but definitely not the last) dark cock very soon. I'm getting wet just thinking of that". Or text something like: "are you as excited as I am to know that your beloved girlfriend is going to get blacked soon?", "his big cock is gonna stretch me so well, my cream is gonna spread all over his dark skin", "I will be do loose after...", "aren't you worried that I will get addicted and need more and more of black cocks to fuck me well?". At the same time she was sexting with him, and asking me to lead. Like she would share his messages to her with me and ask me what she shall respond. So we were both very involved and at no time have I ever felt that something is going on between them separately that I'm not aware of. It was a game between her and me first if all, and us exploring our feelings and kinks.

That anticipation was building, then she had some work piling up which made us move the actual meeting for later. Nevertheless, in a month all the tests were ready and in the beginning of the week she texted me and said that X asked whether she would like to meet that upcoming weekend. She asked me what she shall respond. I asked: "Do you want that? Do you want to fuck him?". She responded: "Yes... So badly..." I said okay, then go ahead with that plan. She made sure that I was okay with that. I said that yes, but she'll have to take pics and videos for me as I cannot be there (I forgot to mention earlier, after she had a first date with the guy, she basically explained everything she is interested in, saying that she isn't looking for a relationship cause she has one, and also saying that she will have to take some juicy pictures or videos, guaranteeing privacy to the guy and he agreed). The days after till the weekend went very slowly. I managed to order her a nice set of "Vixen" lingerie to wear for that special occasion.

The meeting was scheduled on Sunday night. We talked a lot during the weekend, but the problem was a huge time difference between Europe and her location in the states. Sunday night for her was very early Monday morning for me. So I would be sleeping while the action would be happening. We exchanged text before I went to bed. She sent me the picture in the outfit she picked for the date: gorgeous short black dress, with deep cleavage and straps falling just off shoulders, high heels, and of course anklet that I got her. I had hard time falling asleep, but eventually managed to nod off. I woke up in the middle of the night to check my phone. The last time she was online several hours ago. My imagination was going wild. What's happening there? Nevertheless I managed to make myself sleep.

I woke up in the morning and checked my phone immediately. There were many messages from my GF, sent just half an hour ago. And they continued coming. Once I opened the app, I was immediately stoned. The picture was smiling to me from the screen. The picture of my dear gf smiling in the camera just to me with a horny look in her eyes and .... with a good thick at least 6 inch bbc resting on her cheek. She was holding the balls with her hand from below and they looked huge in comparison to the size of her palm...

It was followed by a dozen of other pictures. She on her knees giving a blowjob, gagging on his cock, just jerking it with both of her hands, or him giving her oral. Some were definitely taken by the guy, while others were selfies taken from the arm length. The pictures were followed by a short video of her giving the dude a sloppy blowjob, definitely filmed by him. No face of the guy was present. These media was followed by a set of text messages describing how she liked that and how thick and good his cock was to suck and play with. Then there was a picture of her glistening wet pussy followed by "see how wet sucking his cock made me, babe?". I wasn't believing in what I was seeing.

Later followed the message: "but that's not the thing you are waiting for the most, right? Don't worry, it's coming". The next picture was showing her pussy with a dark cock placed right against it, resting on the clit in the longing anticipation. Then another message: "Ready? Here it comes!". When I saw the next picture, I got numb. The BBC entered her pussy and was probably half way in... Seeing how stretched it was, that contrast of colors, the shining light on her pussy and her fluids on the condom just drove me crazy. It was a hell of an emotional rollercoaster. There were more pictures followed by another short POV video filmed by the guy of fucking my gf in missionary.

The texts from her were coming and coming as I was going through the previous once. She said that she had such a great time and came multiple times. She said how it was entirely new feeling for her and asked whether I liked "seeing your girlfriend getting blacked finally? Seeing your beloved one turning into a BBC slut?" Further texts were talking about how she wished she tried that earlier, describing some details and how she wished I was there to hold her and cuddle with her and have a reclaiming sex; how she enjoyed it, but feels guilty and also scared of how I would react. So the emotional rollercoaster was definitely also happening on her side.

I responded that I love her and that it is so freaking hot. I called her and we had a longer chat, when she described more details, but also got plenty of encouragement and assurances from my side. The date was in a hotel, she didn't stay there with the guy after they were done, and by the time we talked she already got home. Although she came multiple times and had several rounds of go with X, she was still very horny and was in the bed chatting with me and trying to cool down. She described in detail what happened, how did it feel to her, what was happening in her head, how she was getting turned on by doing something very naughty, how the stronger sent of his body was actually arousing her, making sex feel more rampant and intense. She told how it was hard to take as his thick cock inside in the beginning, but how she truly enjoyed him going deep later on when she got stretched. She whined about having sex in a condom (as she had IUD we were never using them), and I played around with her saying that if I missed her getting her first BBC, then at least I want to be present when she goes raw with a black bull for the first time, and see her getting her first BBC creampie. That thought turned her on. In the end of our conversation I asked whether she would want to repeat, and she responded "yes... I definitely want to do that again". She asked how I felt about that and I said that I was happy to hear that and that I'm enjoying opening up new edges of her sexuality and training her into a good slut and that eventually I want to have her as loving wife and caring mom during the day and dirty BBC whore at night. Hearing that sent her over the edge. I had to go work, but we continued sexting throughout the day for me / night for her discussing more steamy details/feelings, fantasies about the future until she finally fell asleep.

The very that day I ordered online a tiny black gem charm for her anklet to.be delivered to her place. When she received that in a few days she asked what was that, and I responded that that was the first gem in her collection and that she shall attach it to her anklet. From now on she will get a new charm like that for every new black guy she has sex with, will.hsve to add it on her anklet, and that I plan it to be so full on these charms eventually that it will all turn black. She found that hot and jerked off hard to that thought.

So, this was the first full encounter and I was still in Europe. I'll write more on what happened weeks and months after soon, if that's interesting for you guys. It's a real story, and I'm definitely not a professional writer, just wanted to share some thoughts with like-minded folks, but I don't know whether that's interesting to anyone at all.

Back