Gangbang Partners: How Many?

My girl love 2 BBCs at one time. I've often tried getting 3 or 4 to show up but it never happens. I tell I have to invite 3 to 4 guy just so 2 show up. Her's and my fantasy is to attend a BBC house party and let he have as many as she can handle. She does love 2 at a time I love watching her take 2 at a time.

Attachments

• 2on1.jpg
    2on1.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 104
My regular sessions consist of 2 bulls. My favorite is 3 bulls and my hubby. More than that, it gets tiring. Less than that, it's not enough.
Record wise, I have once been in a hall with 20 other men and women. But that's just once.

My girl love 2 BBCs at one time. I've often tried getting 3 or 4 to show up but it never happens. I tell I have to invite 3 to 4 guy just so 2 show up. Her's and my fantasy is to attend a BBC house party and let he have as many as she can handle. She does love 2 at a time I love watching her take 2 at a time.
Pm me, I get invited to bbc/ couples house parties all the time. They are so fun

I've done it twice with 5 BBCs. It was in a hotel and lasted until 4am. I'd driven about 1.5 hours to get there. The first time was mind and body blowing. The next time I knew what to expect but was still blown away by it all. I could barely walk the next morning and my ass was sore, but it was all good. They left me sleeping. I woke at just before 11am each time.

Yes it not easy to find people who show. we had to invite 12 to get six to show for two white wife's.

Last edited:
Yes it not easy to find people who show. we had to invite 12 to get six to shoe for two white wife's.
That's a well-known problem actually. i once wrote a suggestion how to tackle that challenge...
;)

Back