Fuck with real savage African tribes

Fo those writtig about AIDS, may i inform you that, AIDS is just an urban problem in africa. In the rural areas ,AIDS is non-existent. For example, there are very low cases of AIDs recorded among the maasais. Tribal members are clean
I agree..Aids and other diseases don't exist in rural areas of Africa..this is where white women should go to bareback BBC.

But she wasn't affraid. He was a sexy dark Man.. and she was very horny... so she decides to dance Naked for him.
and was excited what he will do to her..... will he see the Invitaion for "more"

and yes... he get it..
View attachment 2295979

and she get's the Best sex of her Life.. Screaming in pleasure, so loud that the Villagers can imagine whats happen in there.

and then they booth reach a great Climax together.

View attachment 2295982
Doggy is so sexy and natural

If some of you are really interested, I could welcome you at the opening of my family club in Ivory Coast, a West African country. I could organize your stay so you enjoy it safely, not only sex-wise but also in terms of visiting the villages around, meeting the local residents, discovering their cultures, the food and so on. Have ever thought of how a real organic and wild banana, pineapple and other wild fruit could taste, not mentioning some of them that have powerful aphrodisiac properties, and others that can increase youthfulness.

If there is a real interest, I can make a new post so we discuss this for the really interested people. Anyone is welcum. If some of you want to taste some Black African pussy, here's your chance too.

What do I get from this, well, it's a pleasure to fulfill other fantasies and to show that things can be done in African SAFELY, and that traveling to Africa is not the end f the world otherwise there would be any White people living in there and running happily and peacefully their hugely successful businesses. Besides, having European and American and other foreigners out of Africa visiting my family's club will give it a boost. :D

So, let me know and let's do it.

Last edited:
If some of you are really interested, I could welcome you at the opening of my family club in Ivory Coast, a West African country. I could organize your stay so you enjoy it safely, not only sex-wise but also in terms of visiting the villages around, meeting the local residents, discovering their cultures, the food and so on. Have ever thought of how a real organic and wild banana, pineapple and other wild fruit could taste, not mentioning some of them that have powerful aphrodisiac properties, and others that can increase youthfulness.

If there is a real interest, I can make a new post so we discuss this for the really interested people. Anyone is welcum. If some of you want to taste some Black African pussy, here's your chance too.

What do I get from this, well, it's a pleasure to fulfill other fantasies and to show that things can be done in African SAFELY, and that traveling to Africa is not the end f the world otherwise there would be any White people living in there and running happily and peacefully their hugely successful businesses. Besides, having European and American and other foreigners out of Africa visiting my family's club will give it a boost. :D

So, let me know and let's do.
It is very interesting to me, how can I contact you to find out everything you need to visit you?

It is very interesting to me, how can I contact you to find out everything you need to visit you?
You can contact me here privately. I will also make special post where we can discuss openly about everything. I live in Stockholm but travel often to Ivory Coast for business and visit to my parents and relatives.

I personally will not need anything special except that I would to like to organize for you a pleasant trip to my country that you can really enjoy.

Basically, we will discuss dates and how would like to spend your time. I will welcome you at the airport stay a day or night in the capital (Abidjan), then drive to my hometown where my family and family club are located. You will need to get a visa and your flight ticket, and cover your food, local transportation and accommodation. That's it basically.

You can contact me here privately. I will also make special post where we can discuss openly about everything. I live in Stockholm but travel often to Ivory Coast for business and visit to my parents and relatives.

I personally will not need anything special except that I would to like to organize for you a pleasant trip to my country that you can really enjoy.

Basically, we will discuss dates and how would like to spend your time. I will welcome you at the airport stay a day or night in the capital (Abidjan), then drive to my hometown where my family and family club are located. You will need to get a visa and your flight ticket, and cover your food, local transportation and accommodation. That's it basically.
I see, I understood everything. With the date of the trip, I can not decide yet. When is it better to go to you, in terms of weather and climate. And how much will a visa, ticket and accommodation cost?

Back