FUCK I LOVE MILFS!

1614200594_1761.xxxdownload.net.jpg
is Janet a mom?

I love older white women with big flappy titties and a fat ass. She doesn’t have to be fit , she doesn’t have to have smooth skin. She doesn’t even always have to have a fat ass or titties. I love how smart, articulate and self assured they are. Older white women 40+ Know what they want and they don’t waste time to get it. They’re sophisticated but can slut it up at the turn of a dime.

personally I think a sophisticated white woman should be treated like an absolute cumslut in the sheets but an absolute Queen in the streets.

my favourite position for a white Milf is in her natural state: ONE HER KNEES AND BENT OVER. Nothing like pounding some matured white pussy from behind. A white Milfs body is a wonderland built for a black man’s pleasure. It’s what her body was made to do imo.

white Milfs are tough, warm and caring and nothing feels better resting on top of her body after I drop cum load in her wet pussy. Maybe even using her titties for pillows. I know it sounds like I’m fetishising white Milfs but it’s like their bodies were carved outta porcelain marble imo.

just horny and felt the need to put that out their. Lol.
We love you to. X

Katrina Thicc aka Katrina Blacked
Leaves her husband of 20 years for a guy she met in an elevator. Lol wow . You can’t trust these women . Listen to what she has to say. How can you leave your husband who’s has supported you . Allowed you to be the slut you became. Been with you for 2 decades and leave him for some guy you bumped into in a hotel elevator. That’s some sad and fucked up ******* . She ain’t loyal to the lifestyle nor her husband. I guarantee that guy she met WILL NOT let her do the same as her husband did . I bet she will be making another video explaining how she regretted leaving her husband and how big of a mistake she made. If I was her husband I’d take my half and never look back . Chuck her the duces and find me a new chick
This real or a skit ?

Back