Fuck as many locals as you wish males/females

Keron, we are a little confused. It says here that you own the abnb (link provided) but when I go to the link it says it is hosted by Floyd. We love what we see about the abnb and also love the idea of Suzi being able to fuck as many locals as she likes but somewhat confused. Where exactly is the abnb in regard to Negril (we have been there) and do we contact you or Floyd to book it? And will there be locals there for her? Please advise. Thanks.

Keron, we are a little confused. It says here that you own the abnb (link provided) but when I go to the link it says it is hosted by Floyd. We love what we see about the abnb and also love the idea of Suzi being able to fuck as many locals as she likes but somewhat confused. Where exactly is the abnb in regard to Negril (we have been there) and do we contact you or Floyd to book it? And will there be locals there for her? Please advise. Thanks.
I am Floyd Keron is my middle name . The Airbnb is five hours from Negril the other end of the island . There will be locals there

Back