From My Pussy to Your Mouth

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
“We’re already naked and you have just watched my black lover fuck me and fill me with his creamy load. You try to move between my legs, but I stop you. I have something else in mind. I push you onto the bed and straddle you. Slowly, I start moving up your body. I sit on your chest and look at you expectantly. You take a deep breath and welcome me as I sit on your face. Your nose and mouth brush against my intimate parts. It feels funny at the beginning, but then I get used to the sensation and start to feel delicious pleasure. It feels like your tongue reaches into my deepest depths and that you’re thirsty for the fountain of my juices mixed with his . Let me quench that thirst.”

“We’re already naked and you have just watched my black lover fuck me and fill me with his creamy load. You try to move between my legs, but I stop you. I have something else in mind. I push you onto the bed and straddle you. Slowly, I start moving up your body. I sit on your chest and look at you expectantly. You take a deep breath and welcome me as I sit on your face. Your nose and mouth brush against my intimate parts. It feels funny at the beginning, but then I get used to the sensation and start to feel delicious pleasure. It feels like your tongue reaches into my deepest depths and that you’re thirsty for the fountain of my juices mixed with his . Let me quench that thirst.”
Any day my Queen.

Back