Friend's wife wants to try BBC. Thoughts on her body?

Bro I been fucking young educated white chicks a lot these days .. it’s insane how freaky they are
She wants it every evening after work
But I am too busy and can only do 2 times a week to evade my 54 yr old Queen black lady

Bro I been fucking young educated white chicks a lot these days .. it’s insane how freaky they are
She wants it every evening after work
But I am too busy and can only do 2 times a week to evade my 54 yr old Queen black lady
Hey folks, don’t waste your time with this incel loser! He’s a younger white dude pretending to be a highly decorated retired Black Lt. Colonel. He also claims he’s 6’6” and owns a $2M home. Notice he’s not verified? And has zero media?

When 2 verified Black veterans called out his lies he was very disrespectful & hostile to them. So much for supporting our troops! 😭

Unfortunately there is no 11” BBC waiting for you in DC and none of his stories are true. Best of luck finding real hung Black men to meet or read about!!

Hey folks, don’t waste your time with this incel loser! He’s a younger white dude pretending to be a highly decorated retired Black Lt. Colonel. He also claims he’s 6’6” and owns a $2M home. Notice he’s not verified? And has zero media?

When 2 verified Black veterans called out his lies he was very disrespectful & hostile to them. So much for supporting our troops! 😭

Unfortunately there is no 11” BBC waiting for you in DC and none of his stories are true. Best of luck finding real hung Black men to meet or read about!!

Is he the one who claimed the he was living in DC, retired from the military, married but getting college girls?

Last edited:
Friend is a rich white finance bro; they are college sweethearts. She is fairly conservative, from a rich white Republican family in the Midwest. Much to my shock, she told my friend she wants to try BBC as that has been a long repressed fantasy of hers. He's debating on whether they should do it. He thinks though that Black men wouldn't be into her because she looks too preppy and not thick enough. Lol I told him he was delusional.

Posted bunch of her pics and would love to get Black men's honest thoughts on her body. On a 1-10 scale, how attractive is her body? Be honest. Gonna show this to my friend. Lol.
🧐, So your friend was okay with you uploading his wife pics on the internet 😂😂🤣🤣

Keep dreaming, loser! Too bad the only white mom you’ll ever fuck is your own. 🤣😂🤣
Season 2 Episode 3 GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Friend is a rich white finance bro; they are college sweethearts. She is fairly conservative, from a rich white Republican family in the Midwest. Much to my shock, she told my friend she wants to try BBC as that has been a long repressed fantasy of hers. He's debating on whether they should do it. He thinks though that Black men wouldn't be into her because she looks too preppy and not thick enough. Lol I told him he was delusional.

Posted bunch of her pics and would love to get Black men's honest thoughts on her body. On a 1-10 scale, how attractive is her body? Be honest. Gonna show this to my friend. Lol.
She is a goddess 10/10

That's hot
Yeah, it’s hot…a hot stinking pile of dookey. Everything @darkmeater says is. 💩🔥💩

He’s not Black. He’s not hung. He’s not a colonel. He’s not 6’6”. He’s probably never had anal sex. Well…maybe once…if you count the time his toothless trailer park sister used her strap-on to ram him up the ass. He’s just another incel poser who cannot admit when real Black veterans have called out his many his lies.

I would love to BBC Jaclyn. relay my enthusiasm I am in the Caribbean. :lips: :qos:

Awesome body and killer ass. I'm sure she gets attention all the time.

You have her permission ( or even his) to be sharing these pics on here?

Back