For a wife what age is to old to have a BBC

I started at 66,thinking at that point I was too old, but 4Bf's and a few one offs and at 73 I'm still going strong. My renewed sex drive and luckily great guys to play with keep me going at this point, hopefully can continue on this path for some time to come.

My wife as no doubt have read ,Has quite a long history of sex with BBC.
She stopped in her early 60,s, , However at an older age now.
Do any of you BBC bulls think She is too old.
U.K. Bulls what do you think.
The best sex I've had has been with mature married white women. The first was twice my age. She was 34 married white and the mom of my highschool girlfriend. Long story.
I've been with young 25 year old girls with tight bodies and firm tits but they didn't know how to use what God gave them. They felt like they were doing me a favor by fuckin them. They weren't as open to the things that I enjoyed doing. Wouldn't or weren't able to take a good hard deep fuckin.
"Not so hard"
Didn't wanna suck my cock. Gave it a few quick licks and stopped. Weren't open to different positions like doggy style or bent over some piece of furniture.
Older women are more confident and sure about what they want and need. Making a mature woman cum for her first time? Unforgettable. Especially when her husband of 20 years is watching and hearing his wife moan and act like she's never done with him before.
When a woman and wife and mom of 4 ******* told me that my cock was so deep and stretched her pussy so wide open that she felt like a virgin?
That's all I needed to hear

Back