Foot fetish

So, my wife has brought up multiple times starting an onlyfans with her feet. Are people really into it? If so, what type of stuff is good? Foot fucking? I was thinking I might be able to work this into her fucking a bbc. Like I fuck the feet for awhile, work them but then have a subscriber ask to see a bbc do them. Hopefully that'll translate into actual sex. Thoughts?

So, my wife has brought up multiple times starting an onlyfans with her feet. Are people really into it? If so, what type of stuff is good? Foot fucking? I was thinking I might be able to work this into her fucking a bbc. Like I fuck the feet for awhile, work them but then have a subscriber ask to see a bbc do them. Hopefully that'll translate into actual sex. Thoughts?
You have the right idea....sexy stilletos/thigh high boots when slowly removed accentuate her feet with you "worshipping" as a submissive will get the ball rolling. The BBC component can be incorporated down the road ready when you build-up your subscriber list. Review videos of foot fetishes before starting...it's the "art of seduction and sensuality

Last edited:
You have the right idea....sexy stilletos/thigh high boots when slowly removed accentuate her feet with you "worshipping" as a submissive will get the ball rolling. The BBC component can be incorporate down the ready when you build-up your subscriber list. Review videos of foot fetishes before starting...it's the "art of seduction and sensuality
Thanks for the advice, I'll start watching them and encourage her to do the same. Deep down she's an exhibitionist, we have had sex in public places multiple times. I feel like the only fans thing will satisfy it and make it grow into more.

You have the right idea....sexy stilletos/thigh high boots when slowly removed accentuate her feet with you "worshipping" as a submissive will get the ball rolling. The BBC component can be incorporate down the ready when you build-up your subscriber list. Review videos of foot fetishes before starting...it's the "art of seduction and sensuality
Nice idea

Back