Flashing in public risky behaviour hot wives/girlfriends

View attachment 3046869

And to think these guys took no notice of my wife pole dancing! Gets better towards end. If you guys saw my wife like this what would you do?

This was very sexy and works for me. I would of been staring. Especially love her conservative look other than the slit or dress being open. I am sure the guys were trying to be polite and not ogle another man's wife or girlfriend or approach and be rude.

If you want the majority of guys to hit on or even stare at your wife or girlfriend you as the male half would need to speak to the men to let them know you are ok with it and also to see if they are interested.

This was very sexy and works for me. I would of been staring. Especially love her conservative look other than the slit or dress being open. I am sure the guys were trying to be polite and not ogle another man's wife or girlfriend or approach and be rude.

If you want the majority of guys to hit on or even stare at your wife or girlfriend you as the male half would need to speak to the men to let them know you are ok with it and also to see if they are interested.
Thanks but how could you not just want to stare at that pussy and ass

Thanks but how could you not just want to stare at that pussy and ass

I am sure they wanted to. But some people do not want to be getting into any arguments and fights if boyfriend or husband wasn't okay with the other men looking or approaching or making comments.

But it would definitely be hard to resist.

Last edited:
Back