First timers

Love4BBC21

Female
From
FL, US
Hey y'all. This is our first time ever doing anything like this. My wife and I are looking into getting her, her first BBC. After telling her what my fantasy was we started to roleplay with it. I noticed when we would talk about BBC while in bed it got her more turned on. Last week while we fooled around is when she told me that she wanted to try BBC for the first time. We're both new to this and are a little nervous. We are both looking forward to getting to know you guys. We are located in Central Florida

Hey y'all. This is our first time ever doing anything like this. My wife and I are looking into getting her, her first BBC. After telling her what my fantasy was we started to roleplay with it. I noticed when we would talk about BBC while in bed it got her more turned on. Last week while we fooled around is when she told me that she wanted to try BBC for the first time. We're both new to this and are a little nervous. We are both looking forward to getting to know you guys. We are located in Central Florida
Hope we can chat. I’ll be visiting Florida next year. In the spring hopefully this time give us some time to get to know each other until you both are comfortable.

Welcome

I’ve been here for about 48 hours and love what I see. Like minded people and the sexiest bbc craving white girls. Don’t be shy. Feel free to message if you like confident black men with a rock hard dick to set you straight

Back