First time Cream Pies and Breeding Stories

Bull999

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MO, US
I Would like to hear about the very first time a bull emptied his seed into you (your wife, spouse etc for cucks). How did it make you feel? Was it a turn on to see? Did your wife feel honored? Share your stories here. What was your experience? PM if you don’t want to share here

I Would like to hear about the very first time a bull emptied his seed into you (your wife, spouse etc for cucks). How did it make you feel? Was it a turn on to see? Did your wife feel honored? Share your stories here. What was your experience? PM if you don’t want to share here

Already multiple threads about this topic:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/thought-on-breeding.307963/

I actually took a pic of the first creampie I ate out of my wife. We had talked for at least 12 years about her getting a bbc. It was something she craved her whole life. I actually came without touching my cock right as her bull was emptying his load inside of her. The other pic is his cock as he slid out of my wife. He then went to the bathroom and stepped in all of my cum on the floor an said what the fvck. First time was very special and I have done it hundreds of times since and will never tire of it.

Attachments

• IMG_0690.jpeg
    IMG_0690.jpeg
    557.2 KB · Views: 210
  • 7cb5de99405e7431333c8ccd9c11be7d.jpeg
    7cb5de99405e7431333c8ccd9c11be7d.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 212
It was a simple time yet a ton of fun. We had met this guy through some friends and all of us got along. He had a reputation for being a bull and being good in bed as well. He invited us over for a party he was hosting and we agreed to come. The party was a lot of fun and we had a great time meeting people as well as having some drinks and playing some games.

Later in the evening we went up to the guy's room. Since this was our first time we really didn't have a plan beyond have sex. The basic idea was my husband was going to sit in a chair while the guy and me had sex. Things were pretty basic as we got to the room and stripped down. There was some basic foreplay but soon he was pounding away at me and it was feeling amazing. He was living up to all the rumors. I came first and soon after he was cumming inside of me and I was loving the idea that a man other than my husband was doing so.

Post orgasm I thought we never discussed if we wanted the man to cum inside of me or not. I was going to ask my husband if he was okay with what happened when he handed me my underwear and told me to get them on so not too much cum leaked out. Later on he told me he was so turned on by knowing we went back to the party and I was full of another man's cum. We barely got in the car when he had his rock hard dick out asking me to jack him off. A few strokes and he was spraying all over.

Turn on for sure.:)

For me it was a mindfu*ck more than anything.

I was between her legs with my cam trying to get everything but it was almost impossible.
Because I almost felt high and their bodies bumping into me and my head and all the juices hitting my face and the cam.
Seeing and hearing your women go crazy like you've never seen her and a wild bull who knows his stuff.

Love, ashamed, afraid, humiliated, total loss of control but horny as never before.
But still somehow limp. It was too much for my brain to handle :D

Then licking like crazy after he emptied and dragged me by my hair to her sloppy holes.

Then the awkwardness when he dresses up and you all laugh, say goodbyes and you thank him....

It was just crazy. Mindfuck deluxe.

But it made me a real cuck. That it was not just po*rn fantasies. And I learned alot about myself that night.
That is what Iam and want to be.

So yeahhhh 😁

Another big and sexy part of it was the time before. When we searched and talked with bulls. How we both got so hot by that. Then waiting for him.

Need to find another partner who's into this and try some more haha.

Back