First time couple

youngcurious96

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
Canada
Just gonna throw a reply out there to everyone that says red flags , we are new to the lifestyle and we are a shy couple trying to experience our first time and in certain times when we are travelling we get excited and wanna do it and post and then by time someone messages us we are already gone we travel everywhere for business and haven’t found the right time NOR the right person we are looking for someone nice genuine clean and not mad or rude or say very vulgar things to us because we don’t answer them back in 20 minutes, please respect our journey as it is new to us and if we don’t meet up with you it’s probably because you gave us “red flags” and all we want is are first time to be special and relaxed with no pressure as we are a young new shy very inexperienced couple thank you ..

Attachments

• 0E6B33F3-ABAB-4779-B82D-53215F5D3574.jpeg
    0E6B33F3-ABAB-4779-B82D-53215F5D3574.jpeg
    991 KB · Views: 405
Just gonna throw a reply out there to everyone that says red flags , we are new to the lifestyle and we are a shy couple trying to experience our first time and in certain times when we are travelling we get excited and wanna do it and post and then by time someone messages us we are already gone we travel everywhere for business and haven’t found the right time NOR the right person we are looking for someone nice genuine clean and not mad or rude or say very vulgar things to us because we don’t answer them back in 20 minutes, please respect our journey as it is new to us and if we don’t meet up with you it’s probably because you gave us “red flags” and all we want is are first time to be special and relaxed with no pressure as we are a young new shy very inexperienced couple thank you ..

I have a 9.50 inch/25.5 centimeters long Circumcised walls Throbbing BBC for all of your gorgeous Wife pleasures and Desires! Hola Back at Me before Your in Florida to See Mickey..
?

Hi, my name is Gary, I would love to be your right person. Plan a visit to Jamaica and let's make it happen. I am new to the lifestyle and this would be my first time as a bull. If you need any assistance in making this funcation to materialize please let me know. Let's start this journey out together.

Beautiful

Obviously you dont have children or have a life , and life can be very busy and understand we are young and trying to find are way into the life style so why don’t you do me a favour and move on:) also ask @Getitwetbrett about me😘. Oh and don’t worry there will be a video coming soon thanks 😊
If you post on a public forum, expect replies from those who also use said public forum. You don't need to have children to understand the difficulties when it comes to scheduling meets. That's just a fact of life.

🥱 its been two years... I'm sure the video is coming real soon...

If ol boy you mentioned can chime in and provide proof of your claims then cool. If not, then my original comment (which was strangely removed) isn't wrong.

If you post on a public forum, expect replies from those who also use said public forum. You don't need to have children to understand the difficulties when it comes to scheduling meets. That's just a fact of life.

🥱 its been two years... I'm sure the video is coming real soon...

If ol boy you mentioned can chime in and provide proof of your claims then cool. If not, then my original comment (which was strangely removed) isn't wrong.
@Getitwetbrett

Wife and I are new to this also. Had one experience. We would chat if you want.

shocked christmas GIF by Sainsbury's

With an ass like that. I am sure there is already a lot of black guys wanting to be in her panties 😂

I’m hella down

Are you still looking to meet more BBC?

This wife sure has a sexy rounded White butt, pvt would b eXciting for this older hub.

Back