First threesome

germancouple_

Couple
From
Germany
Hello guys,
We‘d like to share a quick little story about our first 3some as a couple and would love to hear other stories 😄 (Story told from the male perspective). The picture attached is just some random pic of Anna from that vacation and doesn‘t really relate to the Story.

It happened when we were on vacation. One of the nights we went out and met a group of people around our age at a bar. One of the guys immediately started flirting with Anna. We‘ve talked about potentially having a 3some before but that‘s always been theoretically.
However, this night after a few drinks Anna told me this was the perfect opportunity and eventually we took the guy to our appartement.

Now all of this happened when we were still in a regular relationship (meanwhile we‘re in an open relationship). Tbh I had a bit of a strange feeling, especially since it was a black guy and I guess we all know the rumours 😅

Unfortunately for me, these worries kind of turned to reality… let’s just say the 3 some didn’t really go to well for me and I felt a bit like the 3rd wheel 😬

It started off with her giving us blowjobs/handjobs and unfortunately I already came after just a few minutes… he then started fucking her doggy and i had to watch till I was ready to go again, then when I joined back in he continued to fuck her while she had my dick in her mouth 😅 after a while we finally decided to switch roles and let me fuck her… but only after 2-3mins he suggested to switch back and she agreed 😬 we changed the position to her riding him reverse cowgirl and sucking me off at the same time. Didn’t take too long for me to cum again… he then continued to fuck her until he also came. So in total he fucked her about 45 minutes and I only did so for about 2-3…

I hope the story was interesting to read for some of you and you could follow along. Hit us up if you‘ve got any questions about it and share your stories below!😄

Attachments

• CC6CF5CD-B6A5-412C-AC76-5E03593188E1.jpeg
    CC6CF5CD-B6A5-412C-AC76-5E03593188E1.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 415
Hello guys,
We‘d like to share a quick little story about our first 3some as a couple and would love to hear other stories 😄 (Story told from the male perspective). The picture attached is just some random pic of Anna from that vacation and doesn‘t really relate to the Story.

It happened when we were on vacation. One of the nights we went out and met a group of people around our age at a bar. One of the guys immediately started flirting with Anna. We‘ve talked about potentially having a 3some before but that‘s always been theoretically.
However, this night after a few drinks Anna told me this was the perfect opportunity and eventually we took the guy to our appartement.

Now all of this happened when we were still in a regular relationship (meanwhile we‘re in an open relationship). Tbh I had a bit of a strange feeling, especially since it was a black guy and I guess we all know the rumours 😅

Unfortunately for me, these worries kind of turned to reality… let’s just say the 3 some didn’t really go to well for me and I felt a bit like the 3rd wheel 😬

It started off with her giving us blowjobs/handjobs and unfortunately I already came after just a few minutes… he then started fucking her doggy and i had to watch till I was ready to go again, then when I joined back in he continued to fuck her while she had my dick in her mouth 😅 after a while we finally decided to switch roles and let me fuck her… but only after 2-3mins he suggested to switch back and she agreed 😬 we changed the position to her riding him reverse cowgirl and sucking me off at the same time. Didn’t take too long for me to cum again… he then continued to fuck her until he also came. So in total he fucked her about 45 minutes and I only did so for about 2-3…

I hope the story was interesting to read for some of you and you could follow along. Hit us up if you‘ve got any questions about it and share your stories below!😄
Damn she has a hot little body, no wonder he wanted to fuck her!! Did she like his black cock!!!

Hello guys,

So hot....

Hello guys,

Kudos to you for making the right choice to open your relationship mate!

I bet your threesome experience was an eye-opener for you and what Anna truly needs to be utterly satisfied. It would have been unfair for her to compromise her sexuality for a guy who can barely last 5min, when there are black guys out there with the physicality and agility to keep smashing her sexy white ass all night long!

You will soon realise that the more you share her with BBC, the more she'll appreciate you as a life partner and the decision you guys took. In fact, I predict that after a while you will enjoy more watching her being fucked, rather than trying pleasing her and pointless compete with dudes way beyond your calibre.

Back