Feminized cuckold

Thank you, you're so sweet!

Only being honest. You are Gorgeous and in most pics, it is hard to tell you are a man.:):p:p:lips::lips::lips: Have your "Adams Apple" shaved and no-one could tell.

I would like to go Feminine, but truth is, I'm fat, 71 and look too masculine in the face.

Roni I am Proud of you and your wife. You have done a wonderful job Feminizing Yourself .

Love the pics. I am sure everyone would love to see you with a couple BBC's. You would look so good sandwiched between them. :):):):):sex::sex::threesome::threesome::threesome:

Only being honest. You are Gorgeous and in most pics, it is hard to tell you are a man.:):p:p:lips::lips::lips: Have your "Adams Apple" shaved and no-one could tell.

I would like to go Feminine, but truth is, I'm fat, 71 and look too masculine in the face.

Roni I am Proud of you and your wife. You have done a wonderful job Feminizing Yourself .

Love the pics. I am sure everyone would love to see you with a couple BBC's. You would look so good sandwiched between them. :):):):):sex::sex::threesome::threesome::threesome:
Thanks hon. I have to admit it's a lot of work being a woman. My wife says now I know what she goes through! Working at a job, making sure she looks awesome and is always ready to service her bull and his friends. She says I've been a huge help as I've gotten more feminine taking care of the overflow lol. I just wish I was able to be girly growing up with my mom's help. She let me dress up a couple of times but didn't really encourage it. She did take some pictures of me as a girl. I keep thinking of how fem I would be now. Oh well, thanks for the kind words.

Back