Feminized cuckold

The only possible issue would be if I swallow too much sperm. Too much testosterone. At least thats what she says. No idea if it's true

I think she is just giving you a light-hearted ribbing.:bounce::dance::bounce: If you can absorb testosterone through swallowing sperm, the more you get, the Hornier you would become. The only problem I have heard of, from swallowing many, many loads, in a short time-frame, is you might get sick to the stomach, by being Over-Full". It would just cause you to ******* and after some Mouthwash or brushing your teeth, you are set to go swallow more sperm.:):cool::cool::D:D:qos::qos::lips::lips::devil::devil::blackheart:

If only I had that problem. :D:D:D Never had too much sperm, or enough, for that matter. :):(:(:(:(

stunning !!
I think she is just giving you a light-hearted ribbing.:bounce::dance::bounce: If you can absorb testosterone through swallowing sperm, the more you get, the Hornier you would become. The only problem I have heard of, from swallowing many, many loads, in a short time-frame, is you might get sick to the stomach, by being Over-Full". It would just cause you to ******* and after some Mouthwash or brushing your teeth, you are set to go swallow more sperm.:):cool::cool::D:D:qos::qos::lips::lips::devil::devil::blackheart:

If only I had that problem. :D:D:D Never had too much sperm, or enough, for that matter. :):(:(:(:(
Very good to know, thank you. The most I've ever swallowed at one time was 3 loads of cum. And it did make me hornier. I just didn't want to stop sucking and fucking. My wife says I can be such a little slut lol.

Back