Fantasizing a missed opportunity

She's 26 now. We didn't talk anymore since we broke up. Befofe the broke, she went to a trip and met a guy. After that she broke with me. Probably had something with him. After all these time and I have a huge desire for her yet.

I never know about black guys. but I know she dated 2 times after me.

She is tall but I was more tall than her.
Overseas? Was this after Covid? How do you like to think about her going on that trip to lose her virginity and exactly how much she laughed about you being much smaller when she got fucked full of cum by him?

Think he later got to introduce her to gagging on BBC? Seems probable… y’all up north or down south now?

Overseas? Was this after Covid? How do you like to think about her going on that trip to lose her virginity and exactly how much she laughed about you being much smaller when she got fucked full of cum by him?

Think he later got to introduce her to gagging on BBC? Seems probable… y’all up north or down south now?
Overseas, but the guy was the same location of us. Happens before covid.

Thinking about it make me so hard. She having her first sex with another guy and it wasn't her bf from 3 years of relationship. He's a lucky guy, having a beautiful girl like her and totally virgin.

Maybe. I would love to know too if she had any BBC. We're from south.

Overseas, but the guy was the same location of us. Happens before covid.

Thinking about it make me so hard. She having her first sex with another guy and it wasn't her bf from 3 years of relationship. He's a lucky guy, having a beautiful girl like her and totally virgin.

Maybe. I would love to know too if she had any BBC. We're from south.
Nice. Near Huntsville or Atlanta now? Southern belles on campus always did seem the most eager for BBC, and even more likely to get off on cheating on a white bf to try BBC… might of given her virginity to a Black guy and kept dating you and teasing you…

Be well aware all her girl friends now know how small you are, and now she’s still joking with them about how insecure your were about it even if it took her too long to realize it…

She still in great shape?

Nice. Near Huntsville or Atlanta now? Southern belles on campus always did seem the most eager for BBC, and even more likely to get off on cheating on a white bf to try BBC… might of given her virginity to a Black guy and kept dating you and teasing you…

Be well aware all her girl friends now know how small you are, and now she’s still joking with them about how insecure your were about it even if it took her too long to realize it…

She still in great shape?
She has a very white skin, it would be beautiful to see her with a BBC. I would love to see a big cock in her mouth.

It's true. She probably regret to didn't date more guys while me and had more sexual experiences. Her friends probably said to her to cuckold me and have a real cock.

Yes. The picture I posted is recent.

She has a very white skin, it would be beautiful to see her with a BBC. I would love to see a big cock in her mouth.

It's true. She probably regret to didn't date more guys while me and had more sexual experiences. Her friends probably said to her to cuckold me and have a real cock.

Pale skin with BBC is hot… even more if she has tanlines too. Her girl friends as equally hot?

They might of just told her to cheat or dump you sooner. Bet they laugh about you now though…

Think she’d let you buy her coffee to talk now? Or did things end badly?

Pale skin with BBC is hot… even more if she has tanlines too. Her girl friends as equally hot?

They might of just told her to cheat or dump you sooner. Bet they laugh about you now though…

Think she’d let you buy her coffee to talk now? Or did things end badly?
Yes. All of her actual friends is hot, but she has something more.

I would love to know what she was thinking doing a hand job and bj in another guy for the first time.

We lose contact and I doubt she would want anything from the guy who didn't fuck her.

Yes. All of her actual friends is hot, but she has something more.

I would love to know what she was thinking doing a hand job and bj in another guy for the first time.

We lose contact and I doubt she would want anything from the guy who didn't fuck her.
Who knows… she might be super into her girl friends or eventually, bridesmaids at her bachelorette party, blindfolding you and stripping you naked to measure 📏 your itty bitty shrimpdick 🍤 then comparing you to a Real Man’s BBC… or just the BBC she’s getting from cheating on a current bf seeing you humbled completely… good thoughts..

What does she have more?!?

It would be amazing to hear her naughty thoughts 💭 from that times

Maybe she was tired of not having sex for all this time. Before we broke up, she went on a trip and apparently met a guy, and soon after that we broke up. Maybe she had something with him on that trip, I know they got really close after that.

She didn't talk about other people with me, because I was really jealous.

Probably she proved a real dick and had an intense sex with him for the first time.

Crazy to think a lucky guy fuck a virgin girl who was dating for 3 years. She tried to handjob or blowjob you in all these years?

Probably she proved a real dick and had an intense sex with him for the first time.

Crazy to think a lucky guy fuck a virgin girl who was dating for 3 years. She tried to handjob or blowjob you in all these years?
I hope so. I would love to see this guy fucking her so hard for the first time. She did a few handjob but close to our broke. She asked one time to do a bj but I didn’t let. How I would love to see she doing a bj, having a cock on her mouth.

He’s had a great chance, a virgin girl with a lot of desire.

My wife was a virgin when we met at 14 and didn't experience another mans cock until she was in her mid 40's and once she did experienced not only someone with a much larger cock but able to last more than a minute without cumming she was hooked black or white she wanted to more and wasn't shy about letting me know.

Last edited:
Back