Fantasizing a missed opportunity

A few years ago I started dating a young girl. I was her first boyfriend. She was a truly virgin. I always had a huge desire for her, but there was a problem: my cock is small. Since we had to see each other in secret most of the time, we didn't have a place to explore our relationship and get to the penetration. In fact, I was always afraid of getting to penetration because of my small dick. I always played with her pussy but I didn't let her touch my dick out of embarrassment.

She was very naughty, we played in public places like emergency stairs and she always got very wet. I even asked her what her desires were and she said she felt like having sex with two people one day. We dated for about 3 years and, believe it or not, we never got to penetration. I took advantage of her body during oral sex but I only let her touch my dick a few times, most close to the end of our relation. Not even a blowjob. We tried penetration once but because I was nervous about getting caught I couldn't continue.

At the time she was already a hottie, everyone wanted her. Skinny, white, dark hair, delicious breasts, a angel face but deep down a real slut. We broke up and I couldn't fuck her. My biggest regret. If you could see how wet she got just from kissing...

To this day I have a huge desire for her and after I found out she started dating again I started masturbating myself imagining her having a real big dick fucking her, doing everything she couldn't do in the 3 years we were together, ridiculing the fact that she dated a guy for all that time without even having fucked her. Everytime I see a photo of her in a party or with some guy I already start to jerk a lot. How I wish to get her again only to tell her I need to see she fucking big guys.

I have her nudes and some photos and I end up sharing them on some sites so that several guys can see her wanting her and I end to masturbate myself. This happens a lot in these years. How I would love to see her fucking, that wonderful face receiving so much pleasure. Just writing this makes me almost cum.

Does anyone have a similar story? Or any comments to talk about this? Any question? I've always wanted to tell about this story but never found a place, until now.

A few years ago I started dating a young girl. I was her first boyfriend. She was a truly virgin. I always had a huge desire for her, but there was a problem: my cock is small. Since we had to see each other in secret most of the time, we didn't have a place to explore our relationship and get to the penetration. In fact, I was always afraid of getting to penetration because of my small dick. I always played with her pussy but I didn't let her touch my dick out of embarrassment.

She was very naughty, we played in public places like emergency stairs and she always got very wet. I even asked her what her desires were and she said she felt like having sex with two people one day. We dated for about 3 years and, believe it or not, we never got to penetration. I took advantage of her body during oral sex but I only let her touch my dick a few times, most close to the end of our relation. Not even a blowjob. We tried penetration once but because I was nervous about getting caught I couldn't continue.

At the time she was already a hottie, everyone wanted her. Skinny, white, dark hair, delicious breasts, a angel face but deep down a real slut. We broke up and I couldn't fuck her. My biggest regret. If you could see how wet she got just from kissing...

To this day I have a huge desire for her and after I found out she started dating again I started masturbating myself imagining her having a real big dick fucking her, doing everything she couldn't do in the 3 years we were together, ridiculing the fact that she dated a guy for all that time without even having fucked her. Everytime I see a photo of her in a party or with some guy I already start to jerk a lot. How I wish to get her again only to tell her I need to see she fucking big guys.

I have her nudes and some photos and I end up sharing them on some sites so that several guys can see her wanting her and I end to masturbate myself. This happens a lot in these years. How I would love to see her fucking, that wonderful face receiving so much pleasure. Just writing this makes me almost cum.

Does anyone have a similar story? Or any comments to talk about this? Any question? I've always wanted to tell about this story but never found a place, until now.
you really should post a couple pictures of her on here so we all can enjoy her beautiful features. Just edit her face out so as not to expose her identity

you really should post a couple pictures of her on here so we all can enjoy her beautiful features. Just edit her face out so as not to expose her identity
Send me some of her nude in a message

Send me a message with her nude pics

Love this story. My gf also told me her fantasy was to be used by loads of guys in one go and be filled with cum. Hard to get that thought out of your head
How I would love to see that with her one day. She was very naughty and her face when she was enjoying playing with her pussy was amazing.

• Love
Reactions: wit

That's hot. Why did you and her break up? She talked about other guys with you?

That's hot. Why did you and her break up? She talked about other guys with you?
Maybe she was tired of not having sex for all this time. Before we broke up, she went on a trip and apparently met a guy, and soon after that we broke up. Maybe she had something with him on that trip, I know they got really close after that.

She didn't talk about other people with me, because I was really jealous.

How often did she talk to you about penis size? She acknowledge to your face had a small one?… want a bigger one too when fantasizing about two guys having here and sharing her?
She never said about penis size. Thinking now, she was virgin and probably was discovering. The problem was me, most of times I didn't let her take my cock. And never asked about other cocks because I was jealous.

I asked if she had any desire and she told about have two guys and be fucked on car hood.

She never said about penis size. Thinking now, she was virgin and probably was discovering. The problem was me, most of times I didn't let her take my cock. And never asked about other cocks because I was jealous.

I asked if she had any desire and she told about have two guys and be fucked on car hood.
Hot… how old is she now? Y’all still talk or see each other at events anymore? Do you know if she’s dated many black guys yet… or just not done so publicly?

How tall is she? Were you much taller than her at all?

Hot… how old is she now? Y’all still talk or see each other at events anymore? Do you know if she’s dated many black guys yet… or just not done so publicly?

How tall is she? Were you much taller than her at all?
She's 26 now. We didn't talk anymore since we broke up. Befofe the broke, she went to a trip and met a guy. After that she broke with me. Probably had something with him. After all these time and I have a huge desire for her yet.

I never know about black guys. but I know she dated 2 times after me.

She is tall but I was more tall than her.

• Love
Back