Faces of Deep Penetration

The facial expression of a whore wife that has acquiesced to the fact that she to be turned out by husband on the regular for BBC to use & fuck balls deep for his entertainment & viewing pleasure.
Can't agree more to your comment! Her facial expression speaks volumes of how satisfied and sexually fulfilled she is!
I'm not sure if her husband is aware of her whereabouts or if he's waiting for her at home clueless, but there is no sign of regret or shame on her face.

I assume she was riding his black dick all night long and this is the early morning "goodbye" session before going back home and become a typical suburban mom all over again. :balanced:

I love the facial expressions of women when they're really deeply penetrated and stretchedView attachment 42997View attachment 42998View attachment 42999View attachment 43000View attachment 43001View attachment 43002View attachment 43003View attachment 43004View attachment 43005View attachment 43006 . I could use some help on this if anyone has some good ones. I've posted so many that I'm getting low on resources. Thanks for all of the posts and supportive comments from everyone!
The 3rd picture looks like my wife. I seen it about 2 yrs ago asked her about it and she Said someone must of photoshoped her face in. She claims she's never gone black but face teeth body looks like her.

The 3rd picture looks like my wife. I seen it about 2 yrs ago asked her about it and she Said someone must of photoshoped her face in. She claims she's never gone black but face teeth body looks like her.
You excited by the idea she is taking his cock balls deep and cumming hard like a fucking slut!!!

Attachments

• 1905294470.jpg
    1905294470.jpg
    851.9 KB · Views: 203
I understand it's hard for you to tell because even they look alike, she would never possibly had the same facial expression of pure lust with you on top! 😆 I guess you'll have to live with your doubts and the uncertainty until hopefully one day, you get lucky enough to caught her with a BBC in the act!

I love this shot.

IMG_7360.jpeg

The muscular body of that young black buck is so like that of my wife’s lover that for one desperate moment I thought it was actually his!

The beautiful grimace of the orgasming wife under him is exactly the ecstatic teeth-bared one my own wife gets on her lovely face when she feels the copious cum-spurts of my young athletic black buddy thump satisfyingly into the very back of her vagina.

And damn do I get off on it.

Back