Faces of Deep Penetration

View attachment 3168521

The look on your gf's face. Finally she has a man inside of her.

It's lovely to see, isn't it?
Both me and my wife know this is what she realy need for sexual pleasure these days. My Average little withe dick just doesen't satisfy her anymore. her big dildo is the only sexual pleasure she get. But she doesen't hide it anymore she realy want a man like this.

Her first big black cock.

The arrogance of the man. The power of the man. Taking your gf, throwing her on the
bed, pinning down her legs and thrusting his huge, hard black cock deep into her cunt.
She gasps and whimpers, but ignores your presence. You are shocked by this raw
display of animalistic alpha maleness. Should you intervene? Is it too much for your
beloved to take. Should be the chivalrous one and say enough is enou-

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, cum in me, pleeeeze", your gf pleads with him, pleads for his
seed. Gripping his strong muscly arms, urging him on. He begins to groan, his cock
pulses and he starts to pump and unload a bucket load of his hot cum inside of her.
Claiming her pussy for his own. Her eyes are purely fixed on his, revering him with her
gaze. Her lover. Her man. Her stud. Her stallion. At last. You feel a pang of jealousy. A
sense of butterflies in your tummy.

No chivalry or intervention required here, whiteboi.

Get used to this now. This is going to be a prominent feature of your relationship,
well into your marriage and life together.

View attachment 3168558

"The arrogance of the man. The power of the man. Taking your gf, throwing her on the
bed, pinning down her legs and thrusting his huge, hard black cock deep into her cunt.".

Actualy my wife admit this is what she want and diden't get from her submissive husband.

Her first big black cock.

The arrogance of the man. The power of the man. Taking your gf, throwing her on the
bed, pinning down her legs and thrusting his huge, hard black cock deep into her cunt.
She gasps and whimpers, but ignores your presence. You are shocked by this raw
display of animalistic alpha maleness. Should you intervene? Is it too much for your
beloved to take. Should be the chivalrous one and say enough is enou-

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, cum in me, pleeeeze", your gf pleads with him, pleads for his
seed. Gripping his strong muscly arms, urging him on. He begins to groan, his cock
pulses and he starts to pump and unload a bucket load of his hot cum inside of her.
Claiming her pussy for his own. Her eyes are purely fixed on his, revering him with her
gaze. Her lover. Her man. Her stud. Her stallion. At last. You feel a pang of jealousy. A
sense of butterflies in your tummy.

No chivalry or intervention required here, whiteboi.

Get used to this now. This is going to be a prominent feature of your relationship,
well into your marriage and life together.

View attachment 3168558
Omg. She's what I call a real lady.

Back