Faces of Deep Penetration

542_1000.gif

He entered your gf's pussy firmly, his giant cock stretching her out like never before...it was painful, but a good painful...

536_1000.gif

Your gf struggled to contain the powerful, body wracking orgasms from his powerful thrusts, each one seeming to go deeper than the last...

539_1000.gif

As her cum began to leak from her used pussy, trickling down her inner thighs, she finally succumbed to his power and size, happy to let him use her as he desired. Your little white cock was now obsolete to her.

25456456 (17).gif

She clenched her teeth, bit her lip, pulled on the blankets, but his relentless jackhammer cock eventually
got the better of her resolve. As she cowed her head in submission, he heard her whisper, "yes, daddy",
he blew the first of what would be many, many heavy loads into her white married pussy.

here's a few more I have found
he is all the way in317_1000 (2).jpg
no doubt about how deep this guy is78D3C662-6D64-47CB-85DD-A621517B67D2.jpeg.jpg
guess he's reached bottom will she tap out or not19433BC.jpg
don't stop I am there keep fucking me I love it.
20170528_224712.jpeg.jpg
after all is efforts she wants her reward in her mouthb (2).jpg
her face is the perfect example of deep penetration bw-sit-huge-aa-15-brunette-hardcore-pics (2).jpg
cathy is taking him all the way incathr (2).png
hubby downloadfile-4.jpeg (2).jpg
helps him get deeper
his size belies belief but she now knows the depth he can gethowev.png
and last one the guys filling her up one after the other in her favourite positionFIP_190809-0002-07.jpg
that's all gor now folks

Slutty horny girls experiencing both shock and awe... their faces contorted beyond recognition, screaming with mouths so wide open their tonsils show. That's not just a roll in the hay. It's an epic, mind-bending, life-changing, experience... one that they will never ever forget.

Back