F 20’s, just married, searching desperately for bull.

PolishQueen💋

Female
Real Person
From
GA, US
IMG_5331.jpeg
Hi there,

I am currently living in Atlanta with my hubby. I got into this fantasy probably around 4 years ago now, and it’s taken over our sex lives entirely.

After getting married, It just feels like this is the next natural step. I’m trying to embrace meeting new men, and trying to experience my first encounter as a hotwife.

I am in my late 20’s, and want to meet an older bull, one who’s experienced and will make me submit. If you’re friendly, and up to the task, I would love to chat with you.

I’m 5’7, athletic body type, and blonde with freckles. I would describe myself as a nurturing, submissive, traditional woman. Both of my parents are Polish, but I have lived in the United States my whole life.

Feel free to DM me if you think we would have a connection.

Lily
♠️💋

View attachment 7352076
Hi there,

I am currently living in Atlanta with my hubby. I got into this fantasy probably around 4 years ago now, and it’s taken over our sex lives entirely.

After getting married, It just feels like this is the next natural step. I’m trying to embrace meeting new men, and trying to experience my first encounter as a hotwife.

I am in my late 20’s, and want to meet an older bull, one who’s experienced and will make me submit. If you’re friendly, and up to the task, I would love to chat with you.

I’m 5’7, athletic body type, and blonde with freckles. I would describe myself as a nurturing, submissive, traditional woman. Both of my parents are Polish, but I have lived in the United States my whole life.

Lily
♠️💋
Very nice

View attachment 7352076
Hi there,

Lily
♠️💋
Come On Futbol GIF by World Cup

View attachment 7352076
Hi there,

Lily
♠️💋
If you want to you can kick me ITTCNS

View attachment 7352076
Hi there,

Lily
♠️💋
Luck man hope you get the bbc you need

View attachment 7352076
Hi there,

Lily
♠️💋
Mmmmm, you're fucking sexy hot gorgeous.

View attachment 7352076
Hi there,

Lily
♠️💋

Someone is going to have a lot of fun with that body, and of course that means you will have a great time too

View attachment 7352076
Hi there,

Lily
♠️💋
Hi Lily

I just talked to a couple in Tx about the same thing

@roseandart

View attachment 7352076
Hi there,

Lily
♠️💋
Good luck finding your bull. I know am not the only one going to be asking this, what kind of relationship are you looking for with a bull? What’s the ideal scenario for you if you could have the perfect thing? You going to make suck a stunning QoS when you finally get stretched

Last edited:
View attachment 7352076
Hi there,

Lily
♠️💋

Older Black Bull✔️
Experienced and Dominant ✔️
6'4 tall & muscular 💪🏾✔️
Training young 1st Timers ✔️

BBCnATX20240713_190220.jpg

View attachment 7352076
Hi there,

Lily
♠️💋
You deserve it ♠️

View attachment 7352076
Hi there,

Lily
♠️💋
very nice ass

Back