EXPIRED - Black Friday Gangbang Inland Empire Southern California

SecretPlayWife

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Spw black Friday gb.jpg BYOBBC

Hubby and I will be hosting at our place in the IE this coming Friday, November 24th, from 8pm-11pm.

BBCs only.

No cost, no cuck stuff, pics will be taken and posted (but your face will be hidden on request)

All fit BBCs who can actually make it to our place a bit past San Bernardino are encouraged to message me.

Note, plan to arrive closer to 8pm, and expect to play very soon after. Socializing happens DURING sexcapades and recovery breaks.

BYOCondoms, BYOWater, and BYOBBC

I like moresomes so you get bonus points for bringing a friend!

Xoxo
Spw

Last edited:
Awesome!
You Bulls in So Cal. are lucky. Props to SecretPlayWife and her Husband for being real deal players in the scene.
Hope you can post a few pics of the Black Friday Party
:cool::cool::exciting::blackheart:

So did this happen?
Yes it happened. hubby posted some pics on my tumblr as it was happening in real time, but i'll try to snag some of the good pics from him and post here.

Six bbcs, lots of orgasms and climaxing and squirting and spitroasting with a dash of anal and a couple of creampies thrown in.

Other than that, just a boring friday night

:wub:

Yes it happened. hubby posted some pics on my tumblr as it was happening in real time, but i'll try to snag some of the good pics from him and post here.

Six bbcs, lots of orgasms and climaxing and squirting and spitroasting with a dash of anal and a couple of creampies thrown in.

Other than that, just a boring friday night

:wub:

What's your Tumblr?

Back