Experiences with college bbc?

Our place had thin walls so you would hear people having sex all of the time. I could hear my roommate, we could hear the people upstairs and the people on the other side of the walls as well.

I was on the first floor, at the end of the hallway by the back door. My roommate withdrew from the university the first week and I ended up with the room to myself.

Luckily my dorm walls were cement.

I was on the first floor, at the end of the hallway by the back door. My roommate withdrew from the university the first week and I ended up with the room to myself.

Luckily my dorm walls were cement.

Are you saying you can be “loud” in the moment?

My wife went back to college for a summer session a few years ago just to get the young cock. She was 50 but in great shape and passed easily for 30s. She got an apartment near campus and signed up for courses in coaching and African American studies. She ended up doing 25 guys in 11 weeks. All were 18 to 23 and tested by the college free. All were happy to do the cheating MILF. It was a most memorable summer for her and I got to meet a lot of the guys when we threw an end of summer party. They were shocked to know I knew about it all. Cool time. And she got all A's.

Back