Erotic Art - Please add your favorites!

Ever since ii first got involved with an amazing black man myself, and especially after watching the old movie Mandingo with Ken Norton and Susan George, I developed a huge fantasy of myself back in the Plantation Era and me as a wife or
dea ghter, not liking the abuse of the slave, so I would be sneaking off to the slave quarters at night to have sex with my favorite Mandingo..,

Hope mentioning the slave era doesn’t offend anyone..,

Ever since ii first got involved with an amazing black man myself, and especially after watching the old movie Mandingo with Ken Norton and Susan George, I developed a huge fantasy of myself back in the Plantation Era and me as a wife or
dea ghter, not liking the abuse of the slave, so I would be sneaking off to the slave quarters at night to have sex with my favorite Mandingo..,

Hope mentioning the slave era doesn’t offend anyone..,
We're all adults here, and the realities of slavery are real. Still - I loved those old fantasies I used to read about when the men that worked the plantation would take turns being house help. When everyone was gone she would unzip his pants and pull out his big black cock, which always led to her being on her knees sucking his cock and using her for his pleasure for three hours while everyone else was out working. In my fantasies the owner's wife was always submissive to the black men...Just like me in real life! :)

Back