Encouraging My Wife

Wife and I (both white) have been very happily married for 14 years. I have known since before we were married that my wife had black lovers in her sexual history. There were so many hints. Only until recently did she finally confirm all this.

Knowing her sexual appetites very early on I have played on them in our bedroom. Our sexual satisfaction always reached a higher level for her when I did this. This was done either in fantasy or role-play. Afterwards, however, she would feel embarrassed at how aroused it made her. Her sexual excitement is my excitement. She knows that I do not feel threatened by any of this. Our love for each other is very firmly rooted.

For the sake of our own love life, I want her to feel more comfortable and confident about her sexual interest in black men. That she can share that with me without feeling like she is somehow betraying me. Any advice? Thank you.

Wife and I (both white) have been very happily married for 14 years. I have known since before we were married that my wife had black lovers in her sexual history. There were so many hints. Only until recently did she finally confirm all this.

Knowing her sexual appetites very early on I have played on them in our bedroom. Our sexual satisfaction always reached a higher level for her when I did this. This was done either in fantasy or role-play. Afterwards, however, she would feel embarrassed at how aroused it made her. Her sexual excitement is my excitement. She knows that I do not feel threatened by any of this. Our love for each other is very firmly rooted.

For the sake of our own love life, I want her to feel more comfortable and confident about her sexual interest in black men. That she can share that with me without feeling like she is somehow betraying me. Any advice? Thank you.

Elaborate on "Knowing her sexual appetites very early on I have played on them in our bedroom."

I would whisper fantasies in her ear about her with with black lovers. That has never ever failed to make her wet. I also purchased for her larger lifelike black dildos.
I see. Just tell her you want to see her being fucked by a Black man. Tell her it turns you on knowing that she's turned on by Black lovers. Keep it simple. Then get out the way.

that is exactly whati did with ex wife whispered fantasies of my being her cuckold
eventually the opportunity presented it self and she fucked her boss in our marital bed then me after him to then feed me double helpings of cream pie .
30 years down the line and I still get aroused at the memories of it all
keep whispering, keep saying you want her to.
eventually you might get your wish.
here is hoping you do get there.

Back