Double penetration and airtight

Let us post here pictures or videos with one white lady and 2 or 3 black men. Like this one

View attachment 5612357
My wife loves it when I double penetrate her with her bbc dildos but want to be in a safe environment while she takes on multiple BBC’s at once that’s a bucket list we want to cross off as two at the same time is definitely not enough for my queen

When I was there watching my wife getting fucked by multiple black men I knew at least she would be getting double teamed. Getting a big black dick in her ass and pussy at the same time isn't as easy as it looks. Some of the black guys felt like it was a little too close for them. Nothing I loved better than walking in a room and there would be my young wife taking a big black man dick in all her holes. They wouldn't even slow down if I entered the room. My wife's favorite position would be sitting down on a black cock in her pussy. The next black cock would be shoved up my wife's asshole after the one in her pussy would get her going. The next black dick would be waving in her face waiting for her hot mouth. After that the fuck party is on and my wife is the party favor for a few black men and they have the stuff to get her in a submissive state of mind

Yesterday I was at a French flea Market and I witnessed two black men flirting with a beautiful french brunette in her forties. Her body language told me she was attracted to them, (they had her cornered with their bodies very close to hers) and I am convinced they met later. I am pretty sure what we see on this picture happened later that night. The woman looked like this one, only prettier and more classy, the men were bigger, blacker and stronger than those two. Can't get this mental image out of my head.

Back