Double penetration and airtight

I have on a number of occasions,gone to pick My Wife up, From the Canary Wharf Apartment that Her black boyfriend used , To have Her.
On some occasions I would ring the entry phone to say I was there ,and Be asked to come up.
on entering the apartment I would , be welcomed to the sight of my Wife with all Her openings filled, and a huge cum stain on the mattress underneath Her.That one of Her lovers ran His finger round the edge, looking at Me in the eye and saying “ Man She is so Good, You are a lucky Man “
And not only the 3 guys servicing Her but quite a few watching/ waiting their turn.
on some occasions other woman would be there, and either be licking the cum out of Her or with a fist ,buried deep inside Her, She was such a dirty Bitch,and just loved kinky sex.

I don’t do or enjoy anal sex, but I sure enjoy it like this where I can enjoy giving a blowjob to one guy while getting fucked vaginally by another black guy..
I would love to watch you being spitroasted by two hung black men. I know you would look so beautifully hot.

Back