Doing them doggy style

Laying flat on my tummy with him on top is a very helpless feeling which really turns me on. Once we get to that position I know he's all about business and being somewhat submissive that can really send me in to orbit!

White people often like to equate sex with love and affection, but we black guys know it's all about pleasure and release -- the pleasure while our cock is in her body and the eventual release of our seed in whichever hole we are using. Doggy-style fucking makes it clear that no love or affection is involved, just *******-style mating.
View attachment 3496890
View attachment 3496891
View attachment 3496892
View attachment 3496894
View attachment 3496895
I think it just feels good and is fun.

White people often like to equate sex with love and affection, but we black guys know it's all about pleasure and release -- the pleasure while our cock is in her body and the eventual release of our seed in whichever hole we are using. Doggy-style fucking makes it clear that no love or affection is involved, just *******-style mating.
View attachment 3496890
View attachment 3496891
View attachment 3496892
View attachment 3496894
View attachment 3496895
Plus it's just a lot of fun.

View attachment 3496890
View attachment 3496891
View attachment 3496892
View attachment 3496894
View attachment 3496895
Our experience started as you correctly observed, with the Wife expectations of affection, tenderness and sexual satisfaction. It did, in a short while develop into her being simply a vessel for her Bulls satisfaction. Nonetheless she is quite happy to accept her place. Now, she is mostly used for gangbangs as directed by her bull. No kissing, feeling, arousal. She undresses herself in front of the group, and gets into doggy position when told.

Last edited:
View attachment 3496890
View attachment 3496891
View attachment 3496892
View attachment 3496894
View attachment 3496895
Preach!!

View attachment 3496890
View attachment 3496891
View attachment 3496892
View attachment 3496894
View attachment 3496895
Feel free to love your wife. I just wanna fuck her brains out and teach her to cum for me on demand. I want her pussy to wet when she just thinks of me. Then I want her creaming or cumming on my Dick and have a spasm. You guys can stay in love and be happily married. I just wanna happily fuck her.

my wife likes doggy so i can lick her and suck the bull and clean, when a woman fucks a man she owns him since she can destroy his ego by judging his performance, this guy has ego issues and is afraid of women but he should realize that if he just accepts he is a slave for pussy it will make his life better. pussy nevers goes soft or needs to be big or has any problem finding cock but cock has problems always and even worse men have problems with finding a woman who will hug them

Back