Doing a Cuck Hubby

I have orally serviced 3 couples and have been a fluffer and licked out creampies too. LOVE IT. I have on a rare occasion gotten my ass pussy fucked.
I think it would be HOT to lick out a creampie the Bull made while the Bull fucks my panty ass.

we picked up a young bbc in Montreal and he fucked my wife after I had sucked him , When he got hard again my wife asked him if he wanted my ass and he fucked me. It was my first time but she had used a vibrator on me for a while but it was very intense. I have had a few other men do me but not something I would make a habit off

my first experiences in this lifestyle was cucking for my step sister. She was very motivated to see me totally humiliated and defeated. She found many (usually large, ugly and fat) Black Men to fuck me up the ass and make me swallow huge loads of cum. It was degrading and scary but i learned to love it. Every white male should have this done to him in front of his wife (or gf) because it makes him completely lose his sense of ego or identity and makes him totally loyal to his wife and her Bull.
I would have loved to been in your shoes.

Not something that I would ask for, but one bull my wife use to have decided one night that he wanted a different hole and asked my wife if he could use my ass. She said that she would enjoy watching but that it was up to me and he told her that since it was OK with her that I didn't have a choice and he told me to get on all four and used my ass. I will admit watching my wife smile and play with herself seeing me get fucked made it enjoyable to me. My wife has told me that she would like to see me get fucked again and she would like to find a huge cock to do it.
I love the very careful way that so many cucks nuance how they are not really enjoying submission, until one day they find themselves openly begging to be fucked by every bull the wife brings home. Save some time and admit that you would like to be fucked by a huge cock as well.

Back