114.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 2
  • 132.jpg
    132.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 2
Dude...you seriously left 'Black's on blondes' their flagship site, and Gloryhole off the voting list?
Gloryhole initiation is white dudes, isn't it?

I voted other. Because the original 'Gloryhole' site is the best, imo.
I used to love the old gloryhole format and different stalls and rooms that they used! and the action, sex, with the various models was more realistic, random, and spontaneous. they also had a good variety of cumshots from facials, creampies, handjobs, etc! only thing that sucked was the shitty editing which dogfart videos are notorious and famous for! they would always "cut and edit" when then cum shot happened! why?!! it made the scene same fake and phony. this also correlates sometimes how the photo sets didn't correspond with their respective video shoot! for example, in Kiki Daire's gloryhole scene, she jerks the guy off for a facial finish (literally catching every drop in her mouth) but then the video does the "cut and edit" thing and next thing you know Kiki Daire is standing up with jizz splattered and smeared all over her stockings/pantyhose! which would have actually been a very hot scene except for the fact that it didn't happen that way!

it just makes the video scene seem fake and unreal! very annoying as hell when that happens! and now the gloryhole section has really gone to shi*t! same garbage the last 20+ updates! same bullshit, crappy graffiti room! same dialogue and boring plot! girl starts off playing with herself masturbating to the video on the wall (which I don't have a problem with), but then she gets on her knees for a blowjob, then bends over and fucks the dick doggie style, then pulls up that black bench/table (whatever the hell it is) and lays on her back and gets screwed missionary, and then back on her knees again for the facial finish! (there have been a few planned and scripted creampies where the girl is begging the black dude to cum in her which totally ruins the scene, and there have been a couple of last second pull out cum shots on the vagina)...but those are the rare exceptions and not the rule here lately! and it looks like Lulu Chu's gloryhole video which will come out in a two more weeks is more of the same aforementioned crap that I just got done talking about! wash, rinse, repeat! ohh I almost forgot! the same two or three lame black dudes that can't shoot a decent load to save their lives! only a little dribble! get rid of those clowns! only slim poke, ice cold (if he's still around), or some heavy cummer in the gloryhole from here on out!

One of the sexiest natural redheads of the 2000's here's Vixen with Sledge (RIP to Sledge BTW)
View attachment 7266242
View attachment 7266243
View attachment 7266244
View attachment 7266245
View attachment 7266246 View attachment 7266248
View attachment 7266249
View attachment 7266250
View attachment 7266252
Her pale skin, pink pussy and fire bush were made for receiving loads from girthy Black alpha cocks! Any other cucks wanna clean her up like I do?!
I know that actress. One of the few I used to actively search. She did a gangbang with som black guys once where it started with her wearing a prison uniform. She told one of the actors that his cock did things to her she’s never experienced before. It used to be one of my ‘go-to’ scenes when I played with myself, but now I don’t get the chance much anymore I haven’t watched it in years.

Back