Does is turn hotwifes on getting filmed ?

Doesn’t sound like the hubby gets much out of your encounters! 🤷‍♂️
Not directly butvey much indirectly as WE BOTH love me having a lot of great sex, sooo that means other men. He is happy I am happy. We are happy together. The sex is MY SEX, I am the ONE in the marriage with extremely high needs, not him.

not an easy question…

Hubby is very rarely present, only the 10% when I play at home and then he stays out in the hall. He’s taken pics and vids but they never turn out good cause I have the lights low, music on, and he is in the doorway. Fucking at home with him in the hallway is a distraction for me from fully enjoying the sex. If I play at home I always close & lock the bedroom door after round-1. I NEED my 1-1 time!

When I am 1-1 with a Bull, which is about 90% (away from home) I am so focused on pleasing my Bull that I have never once taken a pic, I honestly forget even though I know hubby would love it. I (we) do this all for me and I love to give the Bull 💯 of my focus the entire time. Don’t blast me for being selfish - Hubby agreed to this when we started, that he would have extremely limited involvement, knowledge, and that I would only have sex with him on an occasion (his birthday). We started out including our Anniversary but that was sooo unfulfilling for me that we both agreed I SHOULD always play 1-1 with a Bull on our wedding anniversary purposely as a symbol of our strong & loving marriage. I love my hubby.

However, back to pics… I have always let a bull take pics if he decides to, which is not often but some guys have while I am undressing, sucking them, fucking, etc. so I have seen pics of myself. What I think is hot about this is when 1) the bull takes and keeps them on his phone (I know I please him) and knowing HE has pics of me gets me off 2) and on a few very rare occasions (3x) when I’ve been out of town at a Bulls house or hotel, HE has said “give me your husbands #, I want him to see what you do only for me”, and I have. Hubby loved it so much, but I don’t love it as it is a distraction from the 1-1 time and intimacy - I prefer not involving or even discussing hubby with a Bull. It’s sort of gross for me, hard to describe. I guess I want to feel single or that I’m with a boyfriend and not married. Its hard to describe. I want it to be ALL to be about the intimacy between me and a hot man and not about anything, or ANYONE, else.
Your post made me feel angry and pity for your husband. I guess if that was your intention, you succeeded.

Do you watch it later?
Of the rare occasion I have allowed a vid to be taken, I could only be critical of myself when watching it. It was hard to relive it.
Interesting point as I’m normally critical… but for some odd reason I’m not critical watching my own videos. I think I’m more struck by the new things I do! And definitely turned on by it over and over again.

Interesting point as I’m normally critical… but for some odd reason I’m not critical watching my own videos. I think I’m more struck by the new things I do! And definitely turned on by it over and over again.
Interesting. I can only speak for pics of me, but if I have some clothes on, I can get into it. I usually do not allow pics to be taken of me with my blk boytoys. No matter who promises what, pics always seem to get posted somewhere. The last thing I need is one of my ******* to find me having sex with a blk guy and my wedding ring visible.

I am so used to my guy filming us- it doesn’t distract me. But I LOVE editing the videos and posting them here and watching them back myself. Definitely a hot hobby on top of the great sex!

What struck me most was the part - "it doesn’t distract me. But I LOVE editing the videos and posting them here and watching them back myself. "

I guess, you can always watch them back on your personal electronic gadgets ! ;)

So, the part that really matters is posting them here. Does it have to do with the fact that people like those videos/pics, comment on them and even get turned on by watching you in action.
Is that knowledge a turn on ? or is it again a case of " it doesn’t distract me" ?

Kindly elaborate how you feel.

Just asking for a friend 🤣, who does get turned out by your ass, banter, beauty and "bad-bad" behaviour.

Interesting. I can only speak for pics of me, but if I have some clothes on, I can get into it. I usually do not allow pics to be taken of me with my blk boytoys. No matter who promises what, pics always seem to get posted somewhere. The last thing I need is one of my ******* to find me having sex with a blk guy and my wedding ring visible.
I usually play alone and the first several guys my husband wanted video but ONLY with my camera for all the reasons you described. So I totally get that as I have ******* too. I only changed that with the current guy who I’ve been exclusive to for two years now.

And I still know there’s no true guarantee. But I did put some trust into this one. And although I do not want my teens to ever find out, they are mature enough to see that their dad and I have a strong marriage and are the type of ******* that would likely say - just don’t tell us anything.

But again… do not want to test that theory either. I find many things exciting about this lifestyle and that is not one of them!

What struck me most was the part - "it doesn’t distract me. But I LOVE editing the videos and posting them here and watching them back myself. "

I guess, you can always watch them back on your personal electronic gadgets ! ;)

So, the part that really matters is posting them here. Does it have to do with the fact that people like those videos/pics, comment on them and even get turned on by watching you in action.
Is that knowledge a turn on ? or is it again a case of " it doesn’t distract me" ?

Kindly elaborate how you feel.

Just asking for a friend 🤣, who does get turned out by your ass, banter, beauty and "bad-bad" behaviour.
Hey there. They were kind of separate statements and not meant to imply the posting them here was the linchpin.

So I don’t (now) get distracted by the video while fucking. I’m used to it now even when my guy moves or changes one camera in between (and partly I don’t mind it because I love to watch it back myself)… so that’s the second thing - namely I do watch them back from time to time (sometimes more
often, sometimes less) on my phone.

Then there is the separate fun of editing them because I have to carefully watch every moment to make sure I’m not showing a tattoo or too much face… and I always catch things while editing that I never saw or heard before. Hearing a whispered hot comment is the best!

Then there are the likes and comments - which who doesn’t like a good dopamine hit here and there lol?

And yes - it’s just a good feeling to know that people seem to like the videos or pix! I aim to please (and it pleases me back!). 😘

Back