Does Black D actually feel any different than white?

A raw BBC in a vagina creates an effect that is scientifically proven. The size and girth make the woman produce more fluids and lubrication and then the precum prepares them for fertilization. The fluids and creams that flow along the shaft are very different from a small dick. Don’t deceive yourselves lol

Would it really make a difference to you if he pulled out a pie chart 📉 showing a correlation between vaginal sensation and skin pigmentation? 🤣
Well as a matter of fact Jdingo when some BS gets spread out its not a bad idea to back that up or you look foolish being the manure spreader.

For myself since experiencing black cock , they are generally harder, bigger and the black guy’s last much longer than small white cocks . The ejaculate harder releasing more cum than white cocks .

Let’s flip the question and ask the guys on this thread: when you slide inside of a white woman, does it feel different versus you sliding inside of a black, Asian or Hispanic woman?
Black women tend to have larger butts and I'm a fan of having that cushion for my balls during missionary, Asian women have unique pubic hair, Hispanic women tend be most moist, the ones I've been with get juicy juicy and I'm a great swimmer. That's why they get pregnant so fast (Texas joke. unproven opinion). White women start turning pink and it starts getting harder to pull out.

Have been told "Your cock is monstrous to the point I'm scared. I'm not sure why when I stroke it its hard like a pipe and when I clench it, it twitches in my hand like its going to explode. I want to find out what else it can do but I may be stretched to the point I can never go back."

We fucked for about a week straight & She ended up coming to Black2White/Splash Mocha and almost divorced her husband to be with me.

As far as if there is a difference between black men and white men, sexually, I would have to say that it is often a matter of opinion. I am more aroused by black men, other women aren't.;)
Like all women, all men are different...
Black men turn me on, sexually. When I look at them, I often think of how it would be to have them in bed. I get more aroused and my body reacts allowing me to be able to take larger cocks and for larger cocked men to get the most pleasure from my vagina.:blackheart:

Back